The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

PVP - Kill Counter Stats Show Off

Casterial
Casterial
✭✭✭✭✭
Hey all,

All those who use Kill Counter post a screenshot of your "stats" page!

To view your stats page either "/kc stats" or click the bar.

Show off how many kills, keeps or AP you've achieved over your time!
Daggerfall Covenant:Casterial Stamplar || Casterial DK || Availed NB || Castyrial Sorc || Spooky Casterial Necro
The Order of Magnus
Filthy Faction Hoppers

Combat Is Clunky | Cyordiil Fixes

Kill Counter Developer
For the Daggerfall Covenant
The Last Chillrend Empress
Animation Cancelling
  • JamieAubrey
    JamieAubrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    As you can see, Codex has WAY MORE kills on record than Kill Counter, KC stats are all wrong it looks for me, since this is my main I should have WAY MORE than what's being shown here

Even Codex should be double, as at some point it reset

Vex Valentino
    adb69e0ea269d212b455b63cf013671d.png
    c0535e954412ba59d39810d2e990aaeb.png
    Edited by JamieAubrey on August 13, 2020 7:21AM
  • gatekeeper13
    gatekeeper13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Since you mentioned a pvp addon, anyone knows an addon that shows dmg taken and dmg done against players in Cyro?

Like CombatMetrics but a pvp version of it. Unfortunately Combat Log Statistics are bugged and show error messages everytime you gain xp.
  • JamieAubrey
    JamieAubrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Since you mentioned a pvp addon, anyone knows an addon that shows dmg taken and dmg done against players in Cyro?

Like CombatMetrics but a pvp version of it. Unfortunately Combat Log Statistics are bugged and show error messages everytime you gain xp.

Try Recount

https://www.esoui.com/downloads/info875-RecountWolfhunter.html
  • novemberhhh
    novemberhhh
    ✭✭✭
    reset after last mym, but here ya go
    Pug of the Light
    unknown.png
  • laksikus
    laksikus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    b6ca38-1597250808.png
    f4e80f-1597250825.png

Sadly I lost all my Data in 2016/2017
    I had a kill streak of over 500 before that. From climbing to the top of bleakers milegate before they added the stairs

Missing about 2/5 of my chars total ap there, so should roughly be the amount of kills too
    Edited by laksikus on August 12, 2020 8:05PM
  • Casterial
    Casterial
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    As you can see, Codex has WAY MORE kills on record than Kill Counter, KC stats are all wrong it looks for me, since this is my main I should have WAY MORE than what's being shown here

Even Codex should be double, as at some point it reset

Vex Valentino

Seeing as Codex hasn't had any code changes, its more than likely going to be buggy, but yeah I reset my addons at least yearly when I transfer them around.

Theres also a chance some of your data reset at anytime with redownloads, "fixes/repairs" or even just swapping computers. You'd have to move "SavedVariables" and not the AddOn folder itself to keep your data
    Edited by Casterial on August 12, 2020 8:27PM
    Daggerfall Covenant:Casterial Stamplar || Casterial DK || Availed NB || Castyrial Sorc || Spooky Casterial Necro
    The Order of Magnus
    Filthy Faction Hoppers

Kill Counter Developer
    Animation Cancelling
  • Casterial
    Casterial
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    laksikus wrote: »
    b6ca38-1597250808.png
    f4e80f-1597250825.png

Sadly I lost all my Data in 2016/2017
    I had a kill streak of over 500 before that. From climbing to the top of bleakers milegate before they added the stairs

Missing about 2/5 of my chars total ap there, so should roughly be the amount of kills too

Aw! the images wont load, and yeah I've lost my data from 2015, 2016, and 2017. I transferred between a lot of computers during this period
    Edited by Casterial on August 12, 2020 8:25PM
    The Order of Magnus
    Filthy Faction Hoppers

Kill Counter Developer
    Animation Cancelling
  • LuxLunae
    LuxLunae
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    my KD ratio is -1
  • laksikus
    laksikus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rly strange. When i postet it loaded, then now it just didnt and after i opened the link manually now it loads again.
    Reuploaded to another hoster hope it works now

9jzc9zz6.png
  • ArchMikem
    ArchMikem
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    On Xbox it only shows your Alliance vs Alliance kills and BG matches won, not deaths or anything else. I think it's also adding all kills you've done with all characters. Total I have 17,592.
    Vex Valentino

That's a 3.14 kdr...

tenor.gif?itemid=12048882
    Edited by ArchMikem on August 13, 2020 6:14AM
    CP1,900+ Master Explorer - AvA One Star General - Console Peasant - The Clan
    Quest Objective: OMG Go Talk To That Kitty!
  • JamieAubrey
    JamieAubrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ArchMikem wrote: »
    On Xbox it only shows your Alliance vs Alliance kills and BG matches won, not deaths or anything else. I think it's also adding all kills you've done with all characters. Total I have 17,592.
    Vex Valentino

That's a 3.14 kdr...

tenor.gif?itemid=12048882

Mmmm, Pi
  • gatekeeper13
    gatekeeper13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Try Recount

https://www.esoui.com/downloads/info875-RecountWolfhunter.html

Just installed it. Awesome addon. Exactly what I was looking for. Tyvm mate. :)