Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Pugging non-DLC Vet pledges painful lately

pauld1_ESO
pauld1_ESO
✭✭✭✭
I typically just pug these as a healer, quick queues...but man lately they have been extremely painful with really bad dps. Anyone else noticed this or am I just having bad luck? Literally the last five I have done have all been train wrecks making easy non-DLC content look really hard.
  • p00tx
    p00tx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    It's not just you. I recently transferred to pc from xbox, also a healer main. I have been lvling up in random daily normal dungeons, and I'm easily carrying 75%of the dps in 9/10 instances...on a healer. PC dungeon pugs are rough.
    PC/Xbox NA Mindmender|Swashbuckler Supreme|Planes Breaker|Dawnbringer|Godslayer|Immortal Redeemer|Gryphon Heart|Tick-tock Tormentor|Dro-m'Athra Destroyer|Stormproof|Grand Overlord|Grand Mastercrafter|Master Grappler|Tamriel Hero
  • karekiz
    karekiz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    /e looks at his level 1 training gear all broken most likely. With random skills just to level up a skill line spamming one ability with netflix popup in the corner.

Carry me to victory guys. Imma chill in normal que for xp.