The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Summerset Collector's Edition Items

Skye
Skye
✭✭
Maybe this belongs in a different part of the forum, but I figured someone here might be able to give information. I am returning after a long break, the highest upgrade I have is SUMMERSET™ DIGITAL COLLECTOR’S EDITION. When I go to the Crown Store, however, it says that I still need to purchase the Summerset Collector's Pack, and there are items in the pack that I do not have even though I have the digital collector's edition. Any help for why this is would be appreciated.
  • ZOS_Chiroptera
    ZOS_Chiroptera
    ✭✭✭
    Hello @Skye, the Summerset Collector's Pack includes all bonus content of the Summerset Digital Collector's Edition, as well as the Summerset pre-order digital items, though it does not include the Summerset DLC.

If you purchased the Summerset Digital Collector's Edition, you should have the items included in the Summerset Collector's Pack as well as access to the Summerset chapter.

If you do not have these items, or you have lost access to Summerset, please submit a support ticket here.
    Edited by ZOS_Chiroptera on August 12, 2020 12:10PM
    The Elder Scrolls Online - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • Skye
    Skye
    ✭✭
    Oh, alright! Sorry for being so dumb, lol. I didn't realize it had preorder stuff in it. I think I still have access to all the other items and the Summerset Chapter. Thank you for your help!