The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8100050/#Comment_8100050

Stablemaster for house please?

Comixfan
Comixfan
✭✭✭
Would love to have a stablemaster that we can place in our homes!

Some homes come with a stable but they don't feel quite "complete" without a stablemaster!

And even those that don't have their own stables, I've seen many a player create their own.

Having a stablemaster would not only help flesh homes out, but would also be convenient for the daily learning riding skills on all your toons, especially seeing as ZOS don't seem interested in making that account-wide even though it should be!

(If Champion Points can be account wide - and accessible by alts before they even reach max level - why can't riding speed/stamina/carry capacity be account-wide?!)
Edited by Comixfan on June 25, 2019 1:22PM
  • Dark_Lord_Kuro
    Dark_Lord_Kuro
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Plus we already have the stable master sign as decoration
  • rsantijw13
    rsantijw13
    ✭✭✭
    that and guild bank access please
  • WARchief10K
    WARchief10K
    ✭✭✭
    If training worked like champion points, ZOS couldn't sell you riding lessons. :expressionless:

We definitely need a stablemaster available for GOLD/WRITS.

Well overdue.

AND Guild bank access, WAY overdue. The assistants should have already come with guild bank access, but if not, then at home they should have guild bank access....
    Cyrodiil crafting recipe: Cyrodiil 2014 + some siege + a hammer = Cyrodiil 2020
  • Grianasteri
    Grianasteri
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    We don't just need a stable master. We need a cook. A blacksmith, a clothier, a woodworker. Gardener. Cleaner. Guards. etc etc etc.

This has been spoken about many many times across multiple threads. One can only hope that the tiny focus Zos pays to housing is at least in part directed at providing us with placeable NPCs, just like the bankers, traders and thief.

These should be "craftable", i.e recruitable, like other "furniture" for our housing.

It is well well overdue that Zos brought our homes to life by being able to actually make them thriving homes and communities.
  • lillybit
    lillybit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    We don't just need a stable master. We need a cook. A blacksmith, a clothier, a woodworker. Gardener. Cleaner. Guards. etc etc etc.

This has been spoken about many many times across multiple threads. One can only hope that the tiny focus Zos pays to housing is at least in part directed at providing us with placeable NPCs, just like the bankers, traders and thief.

These should be "craftable", i.e recruitable, like other "furniture" for our housing.

It is well well overdue that Zos brought our homes to life by being able to actually make them thriving homes and communities.

Houseguests are already coming next patch, along with pathing so you can have them walking around your house
    PS4 EU
  • Scion_of_Yggdrasil
    Scion_of_Yggdrasil
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes please. These should already be in the game:
    1. Blacksmith/Tailor NPC that can repair your armor
    2. Access to guild bank from Banker
    3. Access to guild store from Merchant (I find it rather annoying you have to go to the banker)
    4. Stablemaster
    5. Writ carrier

A very versatile feature bots offered in LittleBigPlanet was "cloning" players. Why not give us a mannequin, that when in our inventory, opens special dialogue to "recruit" an NPC. It then "attunes" to them, and when we place it in our homes, it an exact copy. We could then clone our favorite bards, or merchants, or bankers, etc.
  • Sylvermynx
    Sylvermynx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would love a stablemaster even though I won't have many more characters to do riding training on. It would be a very cool addition.... I'd happily pay for that.
  • Daemons_Bane
    Daemons_Bane
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    A guy to take/give me writs.. Then I could park my crafter in the house, so it felt alive