The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Server Kick and Scroll Reset

Ahtu
Ahtu
✭✭✭✭
Today everyone was kicked out of Cyrodiil and the Alma Ruma Scroll was returned from BRK to the DC gate. What the *** is going on how can this happen? I'm pissed about this.
  • BRogueNZ
    BRogueNZ
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    lol..
  • rk1101320
    rk1101320
    ✭✭
    Have a rest buddy
    GM of Pimp my Elf
    Ex member of TOXIC, KNOW YOUR PLACE, [snip], KNOWN'[snip]
    member of D-Ticks and E-Cheeks
    trolling your scrolls since beta
    youtu.be/FxjscqBxOJs
    well known T-bagger and shimmering shield spammer

[Edited to remove Profanity and Inappropriate Content]
  • Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO
    Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Ahtu wrote: »
    Today everyone was kicked out of Cyrodiil and the Alma Ruma Scroll was returned from BRK to the DC gate. What the *** is going on how can this happen? I'm pissed about this.

It's the new Low Pop mechanic. It now kicks the faction which zergs the map down and returns the objectives unrightfully taken.
    @Solar_Breeze
    NA ~ Izanerys: Dracarys (Videos | Dracast Podcast)
    EU ~ Izanagi: Roleplay Circle (AOE Rats/ Zerg Squad / Banana Squad)
  • Ahtu
    Ahtu
    ✭✭✭✭
    The scroll was taken from Fare from a pop-locked AD. To make matters worse we were in the process of taking DC's other scroll at Warden and when we came back DC closed their gates since everyone got ported to the gate so we had to run back to Warden. Later in the day DC took Arrius with a pop-locked faction stack which would not have happened if the scroll was still at BRK.

Very irritating.
    Edited by Ahtu on August 12, 2020 4:02AM