Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Templar rework thought

Maxdevil
Maxdevil
✭✭✭
With the upcoming change for aoe in pvp Templar won’t be able to spam honor of the dead as heal again I thought about a rework to hasty prayer skill to give a another tool to Templar and to make a skill rarely played useful.

Normal skill: Cast Time: Instant
Target: Area
Range: Radius: 10 meters
Cost: 7020 Magicka
Skill description
Focus your spiritual devotion, healing you and nearby allies for 1233 Health. Affected targets gain Minor Expedition, increasing their movement speed by 10% for 5 seconds.

Reworked skill: Cast Time: Instant
Target:Self
Cost: 4000 Magicka
Skill description
Focus your spiritual devotion, healing you for 2200 Health over 5 second and gain Minor Expedition for the duration , increasing your movement speed by 10%.
"Maxdevil knows much, and tells some. Maxdevil knows many things others do not."
Pc-Na
  • EtTuBrutus
    EtTuBrutus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The amount of energy this is change would cost makes me think they're going to fail miserably bc they won't give it correct allocation.
  • EtTuBrutus
    EtTuBrutus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Im speaking about the whole thing, not just this skill
  • Maxdevil
    Maxdevil
    ✭✭✭
    I don’t know but If they really want to implement one of those test in game a rework will be NECESSARY to templar and probably some from warden too.
    Edited by Maxdevil on August 11, 2020 4:48PM
    "Maxdevil knows much, and tells some. Maxdevil knows many things others do not."
    Pc-Na
  • nesakinter
    nesakinter
    ✭✭✭✭
    Magplar will be broken with a HoT. They're already one of the best dueling classes. Also templar should not get mobility bonuses on top of Toppling.
    Edited by nesakinter on August 11, 2020 5:25PM
  • Maxdevil
    Maxdevil
    ✭✭✭
    They are also really weak when you fight outnumbered in my opinion Templar’s are one or the worst class outnumbered because they have 0 mobility(all stam classes have mobility with medium armor,mag sorc with streak,magden with major expedition) another problem outnumbered is you cant really be aggressive your are slow and without any hot and mobility you can’t kill someone the only thing you can do is honor of the dead and die. Also if the test will be go on live magplar will be probably the weakest class by losing his spammable and without really being able to heal himself
    Pc-Na