The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Maelstrom Arena freeze - Bug

Maeandros
Maeandros
In the Maelstrom Arena, the game freezes up every time I get into combat with Maxus the Many in the final round of stage 1. I've tried it now over 30 times over at least a month and a half, and it's always at that spot. It's easily and reliably reproducible, and doesn't happen anywhere else for me. I've submitted two tickets so far, and have not received a satisfactory response (200729-009476, 200808-008249). Still happening. I'm on PC.

Just curious if anyone else is having the same problem in Maelstrom Arena.
Edited by ZOS_Bill on August 12, 2020 8:09PM
  • Maeandros
    Maeandros
    Never mind. This seems to be resolved, actually. (I'll test more after work.)
  • Dovakhan
    Dovakhan
    ✭✭✭
    Like I said in the other thread, I doubt it. But I'll wait to see your next posts :)
  • Maeandros
    Maeandros
    Dovakhan wrote: »
    Like I said in the other thread, I doubt it. But I'll wait to see your next posts :)

Yeah, you were right, unfortunately. Did it again first time I tried it this morning. Exact same place -- Maxus the Mighty at the end of Arena 1. This is so annoying.
  • atcgut
    atcgut
    Soul Shriven
    I’m having the exact same problem on the Xbox one X. I even went so far as to uninstall my game and reinstall it yesterday in the same exact thing happened when I redid it
  • atcgut
    atcgut
    Soul Shriven
    I didn’t put in a ticket but hoping Bethesda will actually read this and make a comment
  • Beardimus
    Beardimus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Strange, not seen that. VMA has always been buggy as hell, in fact all of Orsinium was on launch for months.

But not heard or experienced that and I've run it 100s of times.
    Xbox One | EU | EP
    Beardimus : VR16 Dunmer MagSorc [RIP MagDW 2015-2018]
    Emperor of Sotha Sil 02-2018 & Sheogorath 05-2019
    1st Emperor of Ravenwatch
    Alts - - for the Lolz
    Archimus : Bosmer Thief / Archer / Werewolf
    Orcimus : Fat drunk Orc battlefield 1st aider
    Scalimus - Argonian Sorc Healer / Pet master

Fighting small scale with : The SAXON Guild
    Fighting with [PvP] : The Undaunted Wolves
    Trading Guilds : TradersOfNirn | FourSquareTraders

Xbox One | NA | EP
    Bëardimus : L43 Dunmer Magsorc / BG
    Heals-With-Pets : VR16 Argonian Sorc PvP / BG Healer
    Nordimus : VR16 Stamsorc
    Beardimus le 13iem : L30 Dunmer Magsorc Icereach
  • Maeandros
    Maeandros
    Beardimus wrote: »
    But not heard or experienced that and I've run it 100s of times.

You’re lucky. I’ve tried it over 40 times now and —only once — got past the same exact spot as others on here.