Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 15
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!

Keep disconeccting when using fast travel cannot log in connection timed out

Vanya
Vanya
✭✭✭✭✭
I am stuck in brass fortress in clockwork city on m y main character i can play normally there and exit interior but when i try to fast travel or exit outside to clockwork city i get connection lost it brings me back to Login screen after 60 seconds,

everythhing else works fine and it did worked fine until today

i tried restart system launcher and repair launcher nothing works,

f exaple using fast travel stuck there on loadong bam on login screen it happened 10 times extremely frustrating need help :((((
  • Vanya
    Vanya
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It happens only on one character
  • Vanya
    Vanya
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    And sometimes i cannot even log at all on character menu, it stops at rqeusting load or at fast travel brings me to loading screen
  • Vanya
    Vanya
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Now i cannot even log in charactr at all, could it be my connection ?
  • Vanya
    Vanya
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    FFS i want to play requesting character load kicks me to login screen!! not now for hours im trying rage quit... -.-
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @Vanya

Have you opened a ticket yet for assistance with this character?

If so, what is your ticket number?
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • Vanya
    Vanya
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ZOS_BillE wrote: »
    @Vanya

[Incident: 200812-004472] Customer Service Ticket

As I told you in original comment, When i was in Brass fortress, clockwork city i would get stuck on loading screen i did refreshed and did unstack that was not a problem it was getting stuck on loading screen while exiting fotress and using any fast travel via wayshrine or telport to wayshrine

What fixed the problem is teleporting directly through friend in Rimmen, Northern Elyswer.

It was so strange it happened only there and only my primary Vanyaicous character. During issue i tested fast travel on other character level 11 and it was fine.

I will contact you get if issue perists for now it seems it does not ,thanks to randokm player i manage to get outside i thought i would be stuck there forever
  • Vanya
    Vanya
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Update now I get kick off to log in screen aftering using dungeon finder,,, this is so frustating i thought finally i can play in peace
  • Vanya
    Vanya
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ZOS_BillE wrote: »
    @Vanya

Again problem Requesting character load ,loading screen returned upon using dungeon finder now, this is unreal
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @Vanya

Thank you for the update on the situation with your character.
    Staff Post
  • DoTHurts
    DoTHurts
    ✭✭✭
    Similar to what I get. Queue for random, or just now for Cryodiil (34th in line) finally get my chance only to get kicked to login screen. I get the same porting to my house or even way shrine - like about 90% of the time. Been for about the last week for me and on all 3 characters.

VERY frustrating!
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @DoTHurts

Do you have a support ticket open at this time for help with this issue?
    Staff Post
  • DoTHurts
    DoTHurts
    ✭✭✭
    No I don’t, I will put one in tomorrow with the error if I continue to have issues.

Thanks for your response.

Patrick