The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

I need help with my Magicka Dragon Knight Stage4 Vampire build for PVP&PVE

TheRoamingSpirit
I play no CP campaign for PVP. I only use my CP for Vet Dungeons & Vet Trials. My DK skills are mostly heal morphs like Flame Lash & Burning Embers. I often use healing skills because I have no health recovery. I've been trying to find sets that work but I haven't been able to find a good burst heal set that isn't Chokethorn. Chokethorn isn't helpful in PVP because it's a stationary heal. I am trying out a few sets though. I have Fortifed Brass to increase my resistances and I was thinking of running Silks Of The Sun with it to increase my Damage along with Balorgh as my monster set. I was running Bright-Throats Boast & Ancient Dragonguard because I was told to have a higher magicka pool and it helps me cast spells more often but I feel I lack burst damage. I did run think of running Vicious Death & Vampire Kiss though Vicious Death won't be effective in PVE and Vampire Kiss has a perk that is ineffective on a stage 4 vamp. No use for Health Recovery. if anyone has any ideas you think I should test out or any build ideas you made with vamp after greymoor please share them. Also my race is going to change to Khajiit because Argonian just does't feel like it deals enough damage. I also want Khajiit so I can have bigger crit healing. My weapons of choice is Inferno Staff on front bar with Restoration staff or Sword & Board on back bar. Sword & Board so I can mitigate damage when I buff. I wear 5 light armor so I have magicka perks and it increases my spell penetration by like 4800. I also run 2 heavy to increase my sustain. I do use vampire skills like Elusive Mist, Stupefy, and Exhilarating Drain. I also enjoy using the invisibilty passive while at stage 4 because it works well with the strike from shadows passive. I usually sprint while invisible to a large group of enemies and leap on them when I have the Ult.

Started Trying out new sets: Running Stuhn's Favor for my weapons & jewelry. Thinking about grinding for Draugr's Rest for main armor. Balorgh for Monster Set.(Still trying to get the shoulder piece though. Non-complete monster set right now.) Decided to grind for Hiti's Hearth instead of Draugr's Rest for main armor.
Edited by TheRoamingSpirit on August 7, 2020 10:36PM
  • Vanagrand
    Vanagrand
    ✭✭✭
    Vampire stage 4.And i got pissed at lvl2 due the skill increased cost and the increased flame damage.

The only think i can say is take out vampirsm(bfb gonna be nerfed in 2 weeks so who cares for pve) and if you want healing cyrodill crest with a tanky build can work really well.
  • TheRoamingSpirit
    @Vanagrand I'm sorry but I'm not going to drop vamp. I know most users will think I should and tell me to drop vamp but I love vamp and I want to find a build to work with the new vamp skill tree. I know lots of things get nerfed in the game. Having flame resist & Reduce spell cost glyphs on infused jewelry works pretty good. I also am currently running Hiti's Hearth set for healing and it works great since I run a lingering health potion. Lingering health makes up for having 0 health recovery and most of my skills heal so Hiti's proc's often. My build is light armor so that is why I don't think I'll run Cyrodiil's Crest. Thanks for the advice though.
  • Vanagrand
    Vanagrand
    ✭✭✭
    @Vanagrand I'm sorry but I'm not going to drop vamp. I know most users will think I should and tell me to drop vamp but I love vamp and I want to find a build to work with the new vamp skill tree. I know lots of things get nerfed in the game. Having flame resist & Reduce spell cost glyphs on infused jewelry works pretty good. I also am currently running Hiti's Hearth set for healing and it works great since I run a lingering health potion. Lingering health makes up for having 0 health recovery and most of my skills heal so Hiti's proc's often. My build is light armor so that is why I don't think I'll run Cyrodiil's Crest. Thanks for the advice though.

Your welcome. If it works for you, go for it. My test on vampirisim was a huge disapoinment. Happy to see you are able to make it work.
  • TheRoamingSpirit
    @Vanagrand I do hope to perfect this build and I might eventually share it on the forums here. My build is also ult based being a DK I often use Ults often. The increase on skills for the vamp passives does increase non-vamp ults too. However that is why I want Balorgh monster set. I'm still trying to get the shoulders. I also have Decisive as my weapon traits & I use Exhilirating Drain vamp skill to get Ult faster. Also have yet to test this but once I get Balorgh I'll try in PVP to sprint (using the invisibility passive in the vamp tree) to get to a group of enemy players and activate my Eye of Flame Ult. Balorgh adds weapon & Spell Damage as well as physical & Spell pen. The Strike from Shadow passive adds 300 weapon & spell damage after leaving invisibility, stealth, or mist form. I'm also running Stuhn's favor for more damage and pen. Currently without Balorgh the Vet mobs in dungeons drop really quick. I have really high spell pen when wearing 5 pieces of light armor.