Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Suspended or Banned for no reason?? PLEASE HELP!

I_am_a_Nord
Im on my younger brothers account to post this, not sure why or how i cant log in or play, i signed onto the site and it says im suspended!!. Im in 3 big trading guilds all in deshaan mournhold, i donate a lot to help out and im very active. i literally play every single day. My guildmates said i shouldve gotten an email that my account was suspended or banned but when i checked my email i got no mail stating anything about my account! This looks real bad because im not the type of person to start fights, i have helped so many players and donated so much to my trading guilds im in. Some people have said that sending big amount of gold could be one of the reasons but that doesnt make sense because when we have auctions members would send huge amount of gold to the GM, and i would send millions to GM to help with the guild trader. My life isnt really the best, and eso,as well as friends in game helps me get through my rough life. This is pretty much the only game i ever play and i still have over half a year worth of my eso+ subscription :(

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE if anyone can help speed this process my ticket #200724-006764

• ZOS_Chiroptera
    ZOS_Chiroptera
    ✭✭✭
    Hello @I_am_a_Nord, we have looked into this ticket and it has been closed as a duplicate. Your other ticket is still open and in the right place. A support agent will reach out soon.
    The Elder Scrolls Online - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • I_am_a_Nord
    @ZOS_Chiroptera thanks for the reply, but what upsets me is I haven't gotten any email or notification on why or any reason for the suspension or ban on my account. Each day that passes with my eso+ still active is not good. When my account gets fixed will you guys extend my eso+ for the days I'm suspended from it? I play every single day and this random suspension really sucks.
  • I_am_a_Nord
    UPDATE: account is still suspended without any explanation on why it happened.

*LONG hours have been put into my account with all 18 characters maxed, I have gotten 9 radiants from when I started my account, from the looks of how its going im gonna miss these 3 radiants from summerset crates which really sucks :(:(
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @I_am_a_Nord

I have sent you a private message with another update on your ticket.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Staff Post
  • I_am_a_Nord
    UPDATE: Well, its been a week or more since I have submitted a ticket on my account😔, very sad, I am very very very very very very very very sad, many of my friends on eso are messaging me about summerset and are worried about what happened to me, at this point im just ignoring anyone and everyone. Its like a part of my life now checking my email for any response but it looks like my account won't be fixed before this event ends😥😓😭
    Edited by I_am_a_Nord on July 31, 2020 8:55PM
  • Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just be warned, it might be closer to a month before this is resolved. Patience is your friend now. :smile:
    PC NA/EU: @Elsonso
    XBox EU/NA: @ElsonsoJannus
    X/Twitter: ElsonsoJannus
  • I_am_a_Nord
    Elsonso wrote: »
    Just be warned, it might be closer to a month before this is resolved. Patience is your friend now. :smile:

Yep, as much as I'm hopeful it'll be sooner than later it looks like its gonna be a month😪
  • I_am_a_Nord
    UPDATE: Its on the 2nd week now and my account still hasn't been fixed, missed out on the whole summersetevent and now crowns are on sale this week and I'm not able to log into my account. Still holding on to that last bit of hope that customer support will contact me, hopefully before the sale ends😥
  • Applesmith
    Applesmith
    ✭✭✭
    Its frustrating isn't it ? Never experienced anything like this with my own games.
  • I_am_a_Nord
    Applesmith wrote: »
    Its frustrating isn't it ? Never experienced anything like this with my own games.

Yeah I lost my mind and was super stressed out before summerset event ended, but now all I can do is wait. I wouldn't be surprise if my account isn't fixed before this crown sale ends. This really sucks, even more with every day that passes my eso+ subscription is being wasted.
  • I_am_a_Nord
    @ZOS_BillE

Is there an update with my ticket #200724-006688 ??
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @I_am_a_Nord

Please check your inbox for further follow-up.
    Staff Post
  • I_am_a_Nord
    @ZOS_BillE
    Sorry to bother, your messages are probably flooded but is there an update on my ticket #200724-006688
  • I_am_a_Nord
    UPDATE: So as of today it has been 2 weeks and 1 day since I have submitted my ticket on the suspension on my account, crowns are on sale which will be ending soon, there are cool stuff in the crown store that im most likely gonna miss, not sure whats going on with customer support but I'm still here waiting, refreshing my email hoping one day before Christmas I'll have my account fixed.
    Edited by I_am_a_Nord on August 8, 2020 8:07PM
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @I_am_a_Nord

Please check your inbox as I've sent you some further follow-up on the ticket.
    Staff Post
  • I_am_a_Nord
    ZOS_BillE wrote: »
    @I_am_a_Nord

Please check your inbox as I've sent you some further follow-up on the ticket.

Got it, thanks for checking up on my ticket, hopefully it'll get fixed soon, i really miss playing with my friends in eso.
  • I_am_a_Nord
    @ZOS_BillE

UPDATE: My account is finally fixed!!! After long and sad lonely weeks I am finally back home in eso! Thank you so much @ZOS_BillE for all the updates! Havent gotten any explanation or reason in my email to why my account got suspended but as long as it is fixed and I'm able to finally play I am SUPER happy!!

So sorry if I kept bugging for an update BillE.
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    Thank you for the update letting us know the account issue is now resolved. We are going to close this discussion going forward.
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.