The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [IN PROGRESS] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Proc sets in PVP

ZarkingFrued
ZarkingFrued
✭✭✭✭✭
https://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=HdcxpajjjS0#

@ZOS_GinaBruno is this the combat teams vision for PVP next patch, and in the future? Tank and get kills for doing nothing? 7k subs, I'd say we still see plenty of this next patch. Proc meta incoming.
  • jaws343
    jaws343
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    That build looks disgusting. I want to try it lol.
  • Tammany
    Tammany
    ✭✭✭✭
    Already seen a necro in Cyrodil with 45k hp killing people on range just by blocking damage.
    ESO pvp is a meme for real.
  • LuxLunae
    LuxLunae
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What the next patch might look like...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j_UjSAPgW8I&t=1s

It's a different game but the concepts and outcomes will probably be the same.

ESO => Wow Clone
    Edited by LuxLunae on August 6, 2020 7:55PM
  • Goregrinder
    Goregrinder
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Can't wait to dust my necro off, this is going to be fun!
  • katorga
    katorga
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Tammany wrote: »
    Already seen a necro in Cyrodil with 45k hp killing people on range just by blocking damage.

Got to have some form of damage while your skills are on cool down, lol.

The Harbinger set does 7% of you health as damage when you block direct damage. At 45K health thats ~3K damage, 1.5K with BS, less than most other proc sets, with a worse proc condition than just "doing damage" or "being damaged". But it does do damage to ranged attackers.
  • jaws343
    jaws343
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    katorga wrote: »

The Harbinger set does 7% of you health as damage when you block direct damage. At 45K health thats ~3K damage, 1.5K with BS, less than most other proc sets, with a worse proc condition than just "doing damage" or "being damaged". But it does do damage to ranged attackers.

Harbinger is one of those sets that would work really well with the Necro ultimate but it would only be useful for such a limited time it isn't worth even trying.
  • Unified_Gaming
    Unified_Gaming
    ✭✭✭✭
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=HdcxpajjjS0#

@ZOS_GinaBruno is this the combat teams vision for PVP next patch, and in the future? Tank and get kills for doing nothing? 7k subs, I'd say we still see plenty of this next patch. Proc meta incoming.

Haha yeah it's nuts. Harbringer is cheese but I have 2 other proc damage sets that means if you run I can just LA and proc you to death and if you fight back then it is even worse. Of course it wouldn't be fit without malacath for more lols. Seriously this game....

Thankfully proc sets are getting a buff so all the good players can abuse them and then get them nerfed the patch after... ah is the circle of life
    Edited by Unified_Gaming on August 6, 2020 9:22PM
    Unified Gaming - creating a shared and Unified Gaming community.

For some of the best and most up to date PVP builds around or useful tips and tricks from an experienced player for PvP and PvE, then check out my channel and consider subscribing if you want to see regular ESO content.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCorbta-fAHKJcxJ6ExbtPwg/
  • Dorkener
    Dorkener
    ✭✭✭
    As hilarious as it is to watch a draugrkin cheesesorc or jab spammer kill themselves in 2 gcds (literally, if you headbutt a ravenous goliath with harbinger equipped), it's seriously dumb. BGs are already awful most of the time, if the PTS procc sets go through, it's just gonna be a total clown fiesta.
  • Sleep724
    Sleep724
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I just was wondering the other day how harbinger would work the next patch. And of course someone posts a video on using it lol.

Also though, on a warden they get minor berserk and extra damage done via their animal companion passive I believe it is which buffs proc damage. So combine that with malacath and it’s gg.
  • Unified_Gaming
    Unified_Gaming
    ✭✭✭✭
    Sleep724 wrote: »
    I just was wondering the other day how harbinger would work the next patch. And of course someone posts a video on using it lol.

Also though, on a warden they get minor berserk and extra damage done via their animal companion passive I believe it is which buffs proc damage. So combine that with malacath and it’s gg.

Yeah... it's why I chose warden as I can stack % boosts and buff all proc sets. 3 procs is enough if seems.

For some of the best and most up to date PVP builds around or useful tips and tricks from an experienced player for PvP and PvE, then check out my channel and consider subscribing if you want to see regular ESO content.

• Unified_Gaming
    Unified_Gaming
    ✭✭✭✭
    Dorkener wrote: »
    As hilarious as it is to watch a draugrkin cheesesorc or jab spammer kill themselves in 2 gcds (literally, if you headbutt a ravenous goliath with harbinger equipped), it's seriously dumb. BGs are already awful most of the time, if the PTS procc sets go through, it's just gonna be a total clown fiesta.

So true - the issue is you can stack them and run max health and let sets kill for you. That is my gripe with them. Tanks shouldn't be able to kill people whilst being immortal themselves.

• Unified_Gaming
    Unified_Gaming
    ✭✭✭✭
    jaws343 wrote: »

Harbinger is one of those sets that would work really well with the Necro ultimate but it would only be useful for such a limited time it isn't worth even trying.

Yup - you need to stack other proc sets to win

• Joinovikova
    Joinovikova
    ✭✭✭✭
    end of pvp in this game comming with next patch...
  • UppGRAYxDD
    UppGRAYxDD
    ✭✭✭✭✭

4ax6lv.jpg
    Edited by UppGRAYxDD on August 9, 2020 6:33PM
    "Stendarr's mercy be upon you, for the vigil has none to spare."
  • Unified_Gaming
    Unified_Gaming
    ✭✭✭✭
    end of pvp in this game comming with next patch...

Proc meta 3.0 as the procs are waaaay better than the last proc meta.

• katorga
    katorga
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Just saying, you can do more damage, with easier proc conditions with other sets - and still stack health.

Going from 6% to 7% is not going to "suddenly" make this set meta. If people are not heavily using it today, they are not going to be next patch.
  • Unified_Gaming
    Unified_Gaming
    ✭✭✭✭
    Just saying, you can do more damage, with easier proc conditions with other sets - and still stack health.

Going from 6% to 7% is not going to "suddenly" make this set meta. If people are not heavily using it today, they are not going to be next patch.

no but you can now use things like mad tinkerer back bar, winterborn, widow maker, torugs front bar and well the damage procs now do is comparable if not more than the last proc meta.

In the video above I can kill stuff without needing to use block and harbringer because of the other procs I use and that there is the issue.

If procs scaled with damage then I would be fine with that but currently you can make busted setups like dolymesh, velidreth, 1x malacath and unleashed terror and simply chain pull the target to you with a dk and heavy attadk which would prox all 3 sets. Do burning talons after it and you will land 30k proc set tool tips burst + the proc on unleashed terror. This can be done on a tank. I will be making builds like this to showcase the power of procs until zos sees it and adjusts it.

• technohic
    technohic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This should be great.
  • Rhaegar75
    Rhaegar75
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    DK leap and unleashed terror :o