The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Imposible log in characters in house, and waiting solution

Skorbutodj
Skorbutodj
Soul Shriven
Since more than a week, I have 3 characters (my healer and 2 of my best dps of pve and pvp) that trying to log in I have a blue screen on charge screen or a few seconds after they appear. The error is (CE-34878-0). This error I had lot of times while playing, but I have to restart the game and play other time without problem. Now the problem is I can´t play with this 3 characters, can´t use the stuff they have etc...
I try to make all the solutions that ESO and Sony tell me,
- turn off PS4 and disconect AC 5 min
- disconect and restart router
- change cable internet
- delete game data
- Unistall and reinstall the Teso
- Confirm my Ps4 is last system software update and Teso the same last update
- Start PS4 in Safe mode and rebuild the data
- Confirm not face recognition active
- Initialize my Ps4
- With other character move the furnishing of the house to other house or bank
- Change the positions on logging characters screen

and....

NOTHING!! NO SOLUTION!!

I have spend more than 365 days of time played and lot of money in crown store and Eso plus, My guild were waiting the summerset event to make Vet Suspire +3 for double lot, but the Healer is bug and my group can´t do it.

I am very angry and sad, I am a very long time fan of The elder scrolls saga, but in this game we are paying for service of MMO online game and the service is not good, I don´t like pvp is too slow and have lot of fix, Lot of quests and loots are bugged, graphics bad in zones with lot of players etc... All of this problem I could acept, but the last problem is not ACCEPTABLE!!

i WANT A SOLUTION!!
Skorbutodj ~ PS4-EuServer
15 Characters - PVE & PVP (All roles)
Master crafter - All Dungeon & Trials achivements - All Dragonstar & BR prision achivements
Emperor in Ebonheart Pact alliance
  • ZOS_Adrikoth
    ZOS_Adrikoth
    admin
    Hey there @Skorbutodj have you submitted a ticket with us at help.elderscrollsonline.com?

Be sure to submit a ticket if you haven't already, and go ahead and provide your ticket number here so that we can look into it for you.
    The Elder Scrolls Online - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • Avoranti
    Avoranti
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I literally just had this problem with two characters. The game would freeze as soon as my character started to spawn inside the psijic villa and I would get PS4 Console error CE-34878-0. Took me about 45 minutes to solve it. (Thought it was related to furnishings I added prior.)

My solution was to go to PS4 Home screen, select settings, network, then Test Internet Connection. After that, I was able to log in on both of those characters. But lesson learned. I won’t be logging out inside personal spaces ever again.
  • vivisectvib16_ESO
    vivisectvib16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This happened to me as well and customer service told me it was because I had too many furnishings. They had to move my toon to a wayshrine and told me to either reduce the number of furnishings (which were well below the 700 limit) or not to log out from that housing.

What's the point of a furnishing limit if you can't even reach it without the game crashing?

Or how about fix the issue instead of telling me to do some random workaround... SMH.
  • Skorbutodj
    Skorbutodj
    Soul Shriven
    I try to do all ypu can think, and the solution was send mail to Bethesda very ungry and they move me my characters to other place and all was solutioned.

But now I have another time the same problem, What the ***, I will send other mail to Bethesda for move my psj to other place
    Master crafter - All Dungeon & Trials achivements - All Dragonstar & BR prision achivements
  • Skorbutodj
    Skorbutodj
    Soul Shriven
    Don´t try moving furnish of home, I empty my home and don´t resolve nothing, only I had to spend lot of time to make my home another time.

The solution is easy, Bethesda fix this issue as soon as posible, While we wait they have to move our characters to safe zone, and please make as soon as you can, because this is very *******!!!!!