The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

StamCro or StamDen for a Khajiit?

KestrelFive
Which one would you recommend that fits more with Khajiiti lore/vibes?
  • tsaescishoeshiner
    tsaescishoeshiner
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Either? All the races of ESO have diverse members and are not culturally monolithic. Major benefit of Stamnecro is you get a kitty skellington with a tail when you use the Bone Goliath ult.

My Khajiit templar reminds me of a temple warrior, a monk, a wild adept, a huntress.
    PC-NA
    in-game: @tsaescishoeshiner
  • Everest_Lionheart
    Everest_Lionheart
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Love my Khajiit stamden. Crits all day. All around racial passives to fit an all around class. It offers enough flexibility to do dps, tank or heals and for gold couple gold you can switch to spec magicka If you don’t like the feeling of stamina. You’ll never be the top race/class for anything but you’ll be solid enough to run all the roles of full in some gaps where your group comes up short depending on how much of the warden toolkit you do unlock. Some content it helps to carry the extra heals and shields for the group for when situations get really hairy. I’ve use my backup heals for trials when both healers got one shot until they get revived. I’ve slotted my shield also to help extra squishy DPS to survive mechanics. My DPS runs with 18.5K health but sometimes our group has guys with only 15-16K that extra group shields utility keeps them off the floor at the expense of my own DPS but it’s better for group DPS if they do live. Warden is great for that.

Can’t comment on Necro but thinking of making one next. Stamina for sure probably Orc because I’m going all in for damage this time because as I say Khajiit feels like it’s missing that extra gear. Khajiit is jack of all trades, master of none. Solid all around choice though no matter what class you run.