The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Karthwatch Sigil style & others question

JessPushToPlay
JessPushToPlay
✭✭✭
OK- I'll admit I'm sometimes confused as to how Style crafting works in-game (probably because it's not something I use often), but are we expecting the Karthwatch Sigil style to be expanded to all weapons and armor and not just the shield so we can have matching outfits?

For those wondering where to get this- completing The Vampire Scholar, part of the Greymoor Western Skyrim zone quest grants us the reward; Karthwatch Sigil Shield style.

Thanks!
Jessica
PC & PS4 | NA
  • Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @JessPushToPlay, though your idea is a good one, I don’t think ZOS is envisioning a full outfit style to complement the Karthwatch Shield.

It would be nice though ... maybe one of the friendly ZOS Art Team or Itemization Team members are watching. ;)

I use it all the time on my PvP Frost Warden.

lysKrey.png

ZN5uBqp.png
    Edited by Taleof2Cities on August 9, 2020 7:47PM
  • JessPushToPlay
    JessPushToPlay
    ✭✭✭
    @JessPushToPlay, though your idea is a good one, I don’t think ZOS is envisioning a full outfit style to complement the Karthwatch Shield.

It would be nice though ... maybe one of the friendly ZOS Art Team or Itemization Team members are watching. ;)

I use it all the time on my PvP Frost Warden.

lysKrey.png

ZN5uBqp.png

Thanks- nice gear! I like the coloring! :smile:
    PC & PS4 | NA