The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Burning Light should be an AoE. Also proc after any 4 skills used. When jabs become single target

LuxLunae
LuxLunae
✭✭✭✭✭
The stacks should be persistent. No timers.

Self Healing of any type removes the stack. You can still be healed by others and keep the stack. (Rofl I put any 4 skills used, I meant any DD 4 skills sued. Just imagine HEALING and burning light going off that would be devastating .Although it would make people think twice before rushing you lol)

If ranged moves are used it goes off in the vicinity where the ranged attack hit....

Must be 4 attacks...meaning you cant just hit 4 skills in air and expect it to go off.

PVE no problem....

PVP it gives me options...DEPTH....CLASS IDENTITY!!!
  • LuxLunae
    LuxLunae
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Woops meant to put this in PTS..