The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Lakemire Xanmeer Manor, Argonian / Murkmire style (in process)

BoraxFlux
BoraxFlux
✭✭✭✭✭
So, not to drive my better half crazy with my PvP keyboard-warrior moves during the corona-crisis measures, I'm taking longer breaks from Cyro and taking on more laid back PvE habits like questing & housing.
Since Xanmeer came out, I liked it, it had this awesome watertank feel. Not much of a decorator, resources go mainly into armor and developing characters, so it's a slow process. But inspired by posts here I'd still like to share some screenshots:

Detail from The Isle of Leisure Fishermen, a wolf-lizard head carved mooring post with rope. With view on the Xanmeer Manor main building.
20200802202754-1.jpg

View from the main building on The Isle of Leisure Fisherman
20200802210055-1.jpg

And by daylight:
20200802221311-1.jpg

There are basically three basins in the main hall of the pyramid. It would be nice if they looked like aquaria without windows, or miniature, lightenend "waterscapes".
Basin with miniature Hist-tree:
20200802090447-1.jpg

Basin with antler coral:
20200802090524-1.jpg

Basin with waterfall and antler coral:
20200802090328-1.jpg

Overview great hall:
20200802090247-1.jpg

Done the quest " Chiaroscuro Crossroads", which made -storywise- an impression, so this miniature landscape will be to remember that.
20200802090128-1.jpg

Ossuary, wil be a Cyro war miniature landscape
20200802090114-1.jpg
  • TheImperfect
    TheImperfect
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Really awesome, you should do more housing 😉
  • bluebird
    bluebird
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Looks beautiful and enchanting! :smile: I love the glowing flowers you used, and the extra structures and docks you added to the exterior!
  • BoraxFlux
    BoraxFlux
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    mrsrobot wrote: »
    Really awesome, you should do more housing 😉

Lol, thanks! Though I think Xanmeer will be my only housing project,. Think I'll stick to enjoying the sceneries & idea's other players come up with, the amount of resources and patience needed is staggering :) .
    bluebird wrote: »
    Looks beautiful and enchanting! :smile: I love the glowing flowers you used, and the extra structures and docks you added to the exterior!

Thank you! Aquaria (as well as docks) are enchanting , if I somewhat succeeded in catching a fragment of that atmosphere, I'm happy.

• ZOS_Adrikoth
    ZOS_Adrikoth
    admin
    Very nice @BoraxFlux thanks so much for sharing. :) The great hall is particularly awesome!
    The Elder Scrolls Online - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post