Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Error 307

Azurya
Azurya
✭✭✭✭✭
Just got that while playing Cyro CP campaign 30 days on EU-PC
is this a new thing to get more angry players??
This is not funny anymore. Weekend, primetime, and you get kicked from the game,
and not being able to get back in................
  • Thrudra_Magia
    Thrudra_Magia
    ✭✭✭
    I was in Alinor working on my Alchemy when I received my first error 307 today.

The second error 307 occurred when I was in Alinor talking to an alchemy merchant. This happened today as well.

@ZOS_GinaBruno

Ironically, on the same system, my bf's account was logged on for hours with no problem.
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    Error 307 indicates you've been disconnected from the server, which can sometimes be for inactivity. When this happens, you should wait for a period of 15-20 minutes before attempting to login again. If you are repeatedly getting this error message please let us know.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • AndrewQ84
    AndrewQ84
    ✭✭✭
    ZOS_BillE wrote: »
    Error 307 indicates you've been disconnected from the server, which can sometimes be for inactivity. When this happens, you should wait for a period of 15-20 minutes before attempting to login again. If you are repeatedly getting this error message please let us know.

The Error 307 that has been happening to us players, at least the ones I know of, have nothing to do with "inactivity". My girlfriend and I kept getting disconnected in the middle of us doing stuff. Crafting and whatnot. Straight up, one disconnect over another. And that whole "wait 15 to 20 minutes to log back in" is not fair for us to have to wait for some random disconnect that we have no idea what it's for. I know it's not the net, my girl and I were getting dc'd and different times.
    Sa'hira of the Shadows, DC Nightblade and ruins explorer extraordinaire.

"May your day be awesome and full of Bacon!!!"

- Me
  • bmw1966
    bmw1966
    Soul Shriven
    Getting the same error. Happened twice today. Both times I was crafting.
  • Oldaraness
    Oldaraness
    ✭✭
    Getting the same error now... I was crafting and... booted from server.
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    For anyone continuing to get Error 307 even after waiting a few minutes to login, please go ahead and start a ticket with customer support for further assistance.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • runa_gate
    runa_gate
    ✭✭✭✭
    ZOS_BillE wrote: »
    For anyone continuing to get Error 307 even after waiting a few minutes to login, please go ahead and start a ticket with customer support for further assistance.

I did. And got the standard recommendations which are things I've already long, long known to do when troubleshooting ESO. This doesn't mitigate the fact of getting kicked to log in screen all the time while no other issues exist for internet or any other application, and it's been happening continually for 2 weeks.
  • davidtk
    davidtk
    ✭✭✭✭
    My wife has been kicked off from server with er307... We are on same network, that works fine. Can you be more specific what happens with error 307?
    Really sorry for my english
  • Khaleesi1981
    I was just in the middle of making some potions when I got booted from the server and got this error.

Clearly not for inactivity
  • itsdaguppy8_ESO
    itsdaguppy8_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    I just got the game. I was able to play just fine. having fun. The last two days i have not been able to play for more than 5-10 minutes without getting kicked back out to the login screen with "an error has occurred please wait a couple minutes before logging back in again". This is insane. ive tried every solution i can find short of wiping my computer which im not going to do. im about to ask for my money back.
  • DoTHurts
    DoTHurts
    ✭✭✭
    Same for me, no error just kicked to login. This happens mainly when I'm porting to a new area or dungeon or battlegrounds.
  • MoonlightShadow
    MoonlightShadow
    ✭✭✭
    When I have experienced something like this, I found that logging in to a different character seemed to stop the cycle. Then after a few minutes I was able to log off that character and switch to the one I was on when the error started.
  • itsdaguppy8_ESO
    itsdaguppy8_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    i just tried making a new character to see if that helps. still kicks to login screen within 5 minutes. game is completely unplayable and there seems to be no solution. what pisses me off is that this was not an issue last week, and now i just straight up cant play.
  • itsdaguppy8_ESO
    itsdaguppy8_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    so i found out what is causing it. im having extremely short disconnects from the internet (like on the level of microseconds) the only thing that tipped me off is that i would instantly disconnect and reconnect to discord when i was kicked to the title screen as well. no idea how to fix this issue. its tottal crap that ESO is so sensitive that a disconnect of less than a second forces me to the login screen.
  • Mike0987
    Mike0987
    ✭✭✭
    This has only happened to me twice, both times leveling alchemy at home on 2 new characters. When it happens the menu stays up but you appear in 3rd person view at the alchemy station. The next 1 hour is nothing but repeatedly trying to log in again and teleport elsewhere once you do it seems fine for a while till you do alchemy again...
  • Mike0987
    Mike0987
    ✭✭✭
    Oops, this is PC tech support. I'm PS4...
  • Azurya
    Azurya
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    and once again, just happened:
    EU-PC-Server, not prime time now, passing through a door, kicked from server
    Error 307
    then
    you are already logged in
    then
    placed in login-queue, for 30 seconds, which was then real 11 minutes

What are you doing??
    @ZOS_KaiSchober
    @ZOS_GinaBruno
    anyone.............
  • DDemon
    DDemon
    ✭✭✭✭
    Azurya wrote: »
    and once again, just happened:
    EU-PC-Server, not prime time now, passing through a door, kicked from server
    Error 307
    then
    you are already logged in
    then
    placed in login-queue, for 30 seconds, which was then real 11 minutes

What are you doing??
    @ZOS_KaiSchober
    @ZOS_GinaBruno
    anyone.............

Had the same thing, but I was running a 4 man dungeon in a group. Got booted right after killing one of the bosses.