The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 13:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – May 13
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – May 14, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Morrowind available for old accounts or another mistake?

ghost_bg_ESO
ghost_bg_ESO
✭✭✭✭
for purchases before it become part of base game?
  • bluebird
    bluebird
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Not sure, what do you mean exactly?

Morrowind isn't sold directly in the ESO Store nor Steam neither to new nor to old accounts anymore.
    Morrowind is a DLC now, and can be purchased from the ingame Crown Store for 3500 Crowns.
    It is also included in the free DLC access that you get with an ESO Plus subscription.

It's also included in the ESO Standard Edition (base game + Morrowind), but that's for new players not old ones.
    Options
  • ghost_bg_ESO
    ghost_bg_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    i'm having old account with tamril one and this month i'm logging there too because of easy 100k gold and today i had active wyershrine to morrowind and it was grey before. morrowind become part of base game later and was *never updated to be part of or given free to versions purchased before
    Edited by ghost_bg_ESO on August 6, 2020 12:17PM
    Options
  • Fermian
    Fermian
    ✭✭✭
    Think i got it on my pc account for free. But not sure since i subbed to eso plus shortly after i started using the account again. Could be because i linked it to stadia.
    Options
  • ghost_bg_ESO
    ghost_bg_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    i have spend some time playing, so: no warden when creating new character, starting at morrowing intro and zone, horses are still 42k, getting apt at vivec city doesn't give option to mark it as primary residence at first entering and probably if it is added by default for all old editions which don't have it yet it (and probably all 5 persons that still play them) which don't have it yet it will be surprise.

but probably i had to add moderator at first post
    @ZOS_BillE
    Options
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Morrowind content is part of ESO Plus, but you have to buy the Chapter to get the Warden Class

You still have to buy or do the quest to get the apartment. Once owned, you can set it as Primary if you want a box the size of a jail cell as a primary home that is....
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

Options
  • Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    i have spend some time playing, so: no warden when creating new character, starting at morrowing intro and zone, horses are still 42k, getting apt at vivec city doesn't give option to mark it as primary residence at first entering and probably if it is added by default for all old editions which don't have it yet it (and probably all 5 persons that still play them) which don't have it yet it will be surprise.

@ZOS_BillE

Do you have an ESO+ subscription, @ghost_bg_ESO?

All DLC content unlocks with ESO+ ... even if you never purchased Morrowind in the past.

DLC currently does not include Greymoor (which is a paid Chapter).

I think you can buy the Warden Class separately in the Crown Store if you wish.

Edited by Taleof2Cities on August 6, 2020 7:19PM
    Options
  • ghost_bg_ESO
    ghost_bg_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭

@ZOS_BillE

Do you have an ESO+ subscription, @ghost_bg_ESO?

All DLC content unlocks with ESO+ ... even if you never purchased Morrowind in the past.

DLC currently does not include Greymoor (which is a paid Chapter).

I think you can buy the Warden Class separately in the Crown Store if you wish.

i'm logging at old account with tamriel unlimited (actually not tamriel one) this month because easy 100k gold ( *to send to my primary account) and it never had morowind on *that account until now, also no eso +, and just i've got curious.
    i have other account that i use.
    Edited by ghost_bg_ESO on August 6, 2020 7:44PM
    Options
  • ZOS_SarahHecker
    ZOS_SarahHecker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Since there is a free play week going on right now everyone has temporary access to Morrowind.
    Options
    Staff Post
  • ghost_bg_ESO
    ghost_bg_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    Since there is a free play week going on right now everyone has temporary access to Morrowind.

yup that explains it
    thx
    Options