The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Looking to hire someone that can craft items with the "Nirnhoned" trait on PC

morrow8135
morrow8135
Soul Shriven
I'm looking to hire someone that can craft items with the "Nirnhoned" trait on PC. Im looking to get all the items. If you can do it please let me know.
  • Nairinhe
    Nairinhe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    NA or EU?
  • morrow8135
    morrow8135
    Soul Shriven
    NA
  • Pevey
    Pevey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Any trade guild or crafting guild and really most other guilds will have someone who will do this for you free if you provide the nirn.
  • Hippie4927
    Hippie4927
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I can do that for you if you supply the nirncrux. I believe it would be 12 potent nirn and 22 fortified nirn. I will be back in the game at around 10 am EST and my forum name is the same as my ingame @name.
    PC/NA/EP ✌️
  • FlopsyPrince
    FlopsyPrince
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Or just look on some guild vendors. They can be reasonably priced.
    PC
    PS4/PS5