The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Bastion Sanguinarius Furniture Question

kiksadi
kiksadi
✭✭
I am aware some houses come with exclusive furnishings that you can't acquire without buying the home. Does anyone know if Bastion Sanguinarius has any pieces exclusive to the furnished version of the house? And if it does, which piece or pieces are those? Thank you so much.
  • bluebird
    bluebird
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    There are no furniture exclusive to Bastion. :smile: (Thankfully they stopped doing that after the Dunmer houses).

The furnished version of Bastion does include some Crown-exclusive furnishings such as 2 'Parcels, Wrapped', '1 Sack of Beans' and 4 'Vampiric Column, Ancient' for example. But all of those can be purchased from the Housing Editor for Crowns any time, so they're not exclusive to the house. And while the furnished version does include a lot of grand vampiric tables, chandeliers, and the new Greymoor paintings, those can be crafted or drop from Treasure Chests respectively, and can be bought for gold at traders.
  • kiksadi
    kiksadi
    ✭✭
    bluebird wrote: »
    There are no furniture exclusive to Bastion. :smile: (Thankfully they stopped doing that after the Dunmer houses).

The furnished version of Bastion does include some Crown-exclusive furnishings such as 2 'Parcels, Wrapped', '1 Sack of Beans' and 4 'Vampiric Column, Ancient' for example. But all of those can be purchased from the Housing Editor for Crowns any time, so they're not exclusive to the house. And while the furnished version does include a lot of grand vampiric tables, chandeliers, and the new Greymoor paintings, those can be crafted or drop from Treasure Chests respectively, and can be bought for gold at traders.

Thank you so much for all the information, that's super helpful. I appreciate it. :)
  • AdamantXium
    AdamantXium
    Soul Shriven
    Does anyone have the info on what furnishings come with the Unfurnished version of Bastion? Really considering buying this house but didn't want all the vampiric furniture and I don't currently have another warehouse to store it all
  • Raisin
    Raisin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Does anyone have the info on what furnishings come with the Unfurnished version of Bastion? Really considering buying this house but didn't want all the vampiric furniture and I don't currently have another warehouse to store it all

Unfirnished starts out with 44 items. 2x Vampiric Column, Ancient; 15x Vampiric Brazier, Taloned; 12x Vampiric Lamp, Amber Tall; 2x Vampiric Sconce, Amber; 8x Vampiric Lightpost, Amber Single; 5x Vampiric Lightpost, Amber Double.
  • AdamantXium
    AdamantXium
    Soul Shriven
    Thank you Raisin!!! Thats a big help :) Was hoping that some of the conservatory pieces were in fact furnishings and not just part of the aesthetic, its a shame to see all those cool glowy pieces and you can't edit them. Don't know about anyone else but I'd much rather see 10-20 really nice conservatory pieces and 20-30 lights, instead of 50 lights. One day maybe...