Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Templar...Bow and melee with some healing...what melee weapon??

Urnbak
Urnbak
Rolling a templar with bow and melee(maybe duel wield) with some off healing,

what melee weapon, i like duel not just because i'm going dark elf,i've heard duel wield is not all that any thoughts?
Edited by Urnbak on April 19, 2014 12:33PM
  • Sorpaijen_ESO
    Sorpaijen_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    I love dual wield for the speed of it. I have a bow-templar who will be using a two hander, though, just because I already have a dragonknight, two nightblades and a sorcerer using dual wield. :)

Two hander feels soooo slow, I'm not sure I'll be able to stick with it, though. The AoE potential and I think a few defensive abilities (shield, I think, on one morph) are appealing since I'd mostly swap from bow to 2hander when foes were mangling me up close.