The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

How do you even kill stamnecros?

NinchiTV
NinchiTV
✭✭✭✭✭
The amount of healing they have, major defile up time at 100%, free major protection, pretty much free purge. Honestly, how do you kill one if your on a class that cant purge.
  • KuroyukiESO
    KuroyukiESO
    ✭✭✭
    You don't.
    XboxNA/ PS4 NA/ PC NATemplar and DK all day babyI make YouTube videos: https://youtube.com/kingkurotv
  • yodased
    yodased
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Magcro harmony smashy fist
    Tl;dr really weigh the fun you have in game vs the business practices you are supporting.
  • Abyssmol
    Abyssmol
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You make one
  • nsmurfer
    nsmurfer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You Snipe them.
  • Unified_Gaming
    Unified_Gaming
    ✭✭✭✭
    Abyssmol wrote: »
    You make one

This man gets it! Jokes aside, you need to ult dump them or just use loads and loads of sustained damage to counter their heals but in a 1v1 then it is pretty much who ever messes up first.
    Unified Gaming - creating a shared and Unified Gaming community.

For some of the best and most up to date PVP builds around or useful tips and tricks from an experienced player for PvP and PvE, then check out my channel and consider subscribing if you want to see regular ESO content.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCorbta-fAHKJcxJ6ExbtPwg/
  • Wing
    Wing
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    1v1 you dont.
    ESO player since beta.
    full time subscriber.
    PC NA
    ( ^_^ )

You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods -Xenogears
    DK one trick
  • Dr_Ganknstein
    Dr_Ganknstein
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wait for their controller batteries to die.
    Edited by Dr_Ganknstein on July 18, 2020 10:59AM
  • Rhaegar75
    Rhaegar75
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    leave them alone if you are mobile
    Snipe if you can
  • puertoniko
    puertoniko
    ✭✭
    Cloak - Ambush - Incap - Assains Scourge - Killers Blade -> Stamnecro Dead ;)
  • pauld1_ESO
    pauld1_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    nsmurfer wrote: »
    You Snipe them.

And end up hitting their summoned skeletons half the time lol
  • Tommy_The_Gun
    Tommy_The_Gun
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You don't. You either try to zerg one, or ignore it...
    puertoniko wrote: »
    Cloak - Ambush - Incap - Assains Scourge - Killers Blade -> Stamnecro Dead ;)
    If it is AFK...
  • technohic
    technohic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pretty much ignore and make them chase. Especially dont get stuck in an area where you cant easily move out of smash guy. It's easy to escape if you make them have to fight in the open

Remember when templars had a house? Well that 1 was made of straw. Necros made of brick and they can bring it down on top of you.
  • Kadoin
    Kadoin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Killed one that was emp solo with my melee mag NB, and I can tell you it's beyond stupid. Took over 15 minutes, with me almost being one shot by a spammable with major defile attached. What's worse the guy appears on the forums and claims mag NBs are balanced because he lost, and pretends that stamcro is "fair" and "balanced."

Oops better stop there before I attract them. Let me start the noise to throw everyone off:

"S-Stamcro is balanced, I mean look at Stamcro v. Stam warden! Balanced!"
  • Casul
    Casul
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kadoin wrote: »
    Killed one that was emp solo with my melee mag NB, and I can tell you it's beyond stupid. Took over 15 minutes, with me almost being one shot by a spammable with major defile attached. What's worse the guy appears on the forums and claims mag NBs are balanced because he lost, and pretends that stamcro is "fair" and "balanced."

Oops better stop there before I attract them. Let me start the noise to throw everyone off:

"S-Stamcro is balanced, I mean look at Stamcro v. Stam warden! Balanced!"

I think you mean nerf magsorc.
    PvP needs more love.
  • Waffennacht
    Waffennacht
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You just wait about 2 ish more months, then wait for the new bis class
    Gamer tag: DasPanzerKat NA Xbox One
    1300+ CP
    Battleground PvP'er

Waffennacht' Builds
  • Firstmep
    Firstmep
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

Pretty much.

When new class gets released they will nerf necro, not by much tough as you still have to pay for it and crown store class must be superior.
  • Master_Kas
    Master_Kas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    With snipe :')
    EU | PC
  • grannas211
    grannas211
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You don’t. Honestly just don’t engage with them.
  • katorga
    katorga
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

That is about it. Originally NB was the only class with well thought out and complete stamina morphs. The two expansion classes were designed as stamina from the start, and it really shows.

Proc-set stamcro next patch...omfg.

Although I do think stamblade will be the best class next patch.
  • MincVinyl
    MincVinyl
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    1v1ed a stamcro cp emp a few weeks ago. Tbh didnt know he was emp during the fight. [snip] but BB did almost everything for him. Got bored dealing with a 50khp necro so i just started [snip] with him by killing his BB when they spawned. Eventually killed him after an expensive amount of pots and poisons, looked on the leader board and sure enough he was emp.

It is sad that for the most part he was just as strong as most stamcros I come across.
    Remember when wardens had undodgeable bird? people were asking for it to be removed like crazy. Remember how reverb was apparently too strong to have a defile?

BB:
    • low cost
    • undodgeable
    • ranged
    • aoe
    • major defile
    • high disease damage (minor defile)
    • creates LoS
    • creates corpse
    • timeable
    • snares

[Edited to remove Rude Comments]
    Edited by ZOS_ConnorG on July 19, 2020 5:11PM
  • Atherakhia
    Atherakhia
    ✭✭✭✭
    MincVinyl wrote: »
    1v1ed a stamcro cp emp a few weeks ago. Tbh didnt know he was emp during the fight. I could tell he was terrible at the game, but BB did almost everything for him. Got bored dealing with a 50khp necro so i just started *** with him by killing his BB when they spawned. Eventually killed him after an expensive amount of pots and poisons, looked on the leader board and sure enough he was emp.

It is sad that for the most part he was just as strong as most stamcros I come across.
    Remember when wardens had undodgeable bird? people were asking for it to be removed like crazy. Remember how reverb was apparently too strong to have a defile?

BB:
    • low cost
    • undodgeable
    • ranged
    • aoe
    • major defile
    • creates LoS
    • creates corpse
    • timeable
    • snares

What's weird about this is that the Mag Morph doesn't help MagCros at all and they're one of the worst mag classes in the game for both PvE and PvP. PvE the only thing they have is major vuln getting them groups.

I wonder if they changed Defile on the stam morph to minor defile instead if they'd too be subpar?
  • katorga
    katorga
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Atherakhia wrote: »
    MincVinyl wrote: »
    1v1ed a stamcro cp emp a few weeks ago. Tbh didnt know he was emp during the fight. I could tell he was terrible at the game, but BB did almost everything for him. Got bored dealing with a 50khp necro so i just started *** with him by killing his BB when they spawned. Eventually killed him after an expensive amount of pots and poisons, looked on the leader board and sure enough he was emp.

BB:
    • low cost
    • undodgeable
    • ranged
    • aoe
    • major defile
    • creates LoS
    • creates corpse
    • timeable
    • snares

What's weird about this is that the Mag Morph doesn't help MagCros at all and they're one of the worst mag classes in the game for both PvE and PvP. PvE the only thing they have is major vuln getting them groups.

I wonder if they changed Defile on the stam morph to minor defile instead if they'd too be subpar?

ZOS could be evil and swap the skills, giving Defile to stalking, and 10% damage to Blighted, lol.
  • Merciful17
    Merciful17
    ✭✭✭
    It really depends on your build but on my stamblade it typically goes like this

Stealth, poison injection, ambush, surprise attack, assassin's scourge. Usually that will kill them, if not, keep spamming light attacks and surprise attacks.
  • Red99
    Red99
    ✭✭✭
    Merciful17 wrote: »
    It really depends on your build but on my stamblade it typically goes like this

Stealth, poison injection, ambush, surprise attack, assassin's scourge. Usually that will kill them, if not, keep spamming light attacks and surprise attacks.

Maybe yes if he s afk..honestly is impossible kill a decent malubet stamnecro in a melee fight
  • WoppaBoem
    WoppaBoem
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The only thing you can do open world is stay alive and make sure you can open you attack together with others. Thats what I do and is succesfull. 1v1 stamnerco is to dishearting their to tanky plus to much heals its bad design is you off set their capabilities towards other classes.
    Xbox EU & NA - PVP Only
  • Tammany
    Tammany
    ✭✭✭✭
    I usually kill them pretty easy - charging lethal arrows right in their faces when they fight 1 vs 10 of my teammates.
  • evoniee
    evoniee
    ✭✭✭✭
    you cant and should not win vs pay class