The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Need 2 DPS to tackle vet 4-persons and achievements

alsonotan0rc
alsonotan0rc
✭✭✭
I and my husband are looking for two DPS players to group with on a regular basis to improve our skills and get achievements. We are on PC NA. I'm a good vet trials tank, but I lack experience in the newer 4-person content's mechanics. My husband is a healer returning to the PvE side of the game, looking to shake the rust off and get back into the more challenging vet content.

I would like to run at least twice a week with a consistent group who also wants to hone skills and work on achievements. We don't need you to necessarily be a DPS superstar, just committed to working and improving as a group. So long as you're ready for veteran content, your class or CP level or specific build doesn't matter to me.

I'm in EDT time zone, but if you can play at the same time as I can, it doesn't matter where you're based or what your primary language is, so long as we can communicate.

My schedule is open:
Sunday evening
Monday and Tuesday afternoon and evening
Saturday all day

If this sounds like something you'd be interested in, please contact me in game at @alsonotan0rc (that's orc spelled with a zero). Bringing a like-minded DPS friend with you is even better! <3
  • mochizx
    mochizx
    ✭✭✭
    Hi there,not sure if u still looking for dps. i'm also trying to find a consistent group to run vet dungeons and possibly arenas like dragonstar and black rose prison.
    Edited by mochizx on August 9, 2020 12:57PM
  • alsonotan0rc
    alsonotan0rc
    ✭✭✭
    Now that Mochi is on board, we just need one more DPS to start going. Anybody want to join us? Let me know in game (I'm bad about not checking forums every day)