The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [IN PROGRESS] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Group dungeon - Private quest

eMKa8
eMKa8
✭✭✭
Hi everyone

Quick question.
I have some quests open where i have to go to a group dungeon for 4 people. Problem is that when i go to it all alone , then i die directly because i am alone (and the content is supposed to be for 4)

I have currently a quest for the fighters guild and have to go a dungeon. How should i do this quest if i am alone?

If i have a private quest , can i then just complete that by queing for that dungeon knstead of travelling to it ? Will it complete the Quest or not ?
Or do i have to group with 3 others individually in front of the dungeon to make it work ?

Thank you

Best Answer

• sdtlc
    sdtlc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You are probably getting introduced to the undaunted, for that you only need to travel in and walk out again, it's no longer required to finish the dungeon.
    Die Qualität verhält sich nicht zwingend proportional zur Masse...

Meisterangler vor dem perfekten Rogen...
    +Kaiserstadt, Wrothgar, Hew's Fluch, Goldküste, Vvardenfell, Stadt der Uhrwerke, Sommersend, Artaeum, Trübmoor, Elsweyr (nördliches & südliches), Graumoor, Reik, Dunkelforst

[PC][DC]Zunft der Helden[PvX]
    Feierabendgilde mit Ambitionen
    Answer ✓
  • TheImperfect
    TheImperfect
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You can use the dungeon group finder to queue or ask guildmates to join you. I recommend you look up a guide for the dungeon to give you an idea what to expect when you get there as that will make your life easier.
    There's usually a quest giver in dungeons but you sound like you already have the quest so just follow the objective given by the quest while in there and talk to whatever npc you need to before leaving the dungeon at the end to complete it if needs be.
  • doomette
    doomette
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wait, the fighter’s guild quest line doesn’t involve any group dungeons, what quest are you talking about?
  • redgreensunset
    redgreensunset
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    doomette wrote: »
    Wait, the fighter’s guild quest line doesn’t involve any group dungeons, what quest are you talking about?

OP probably picked up an Undaunted pledge and thinks it's an FG quest. They appear under guild quests now.