Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Housing Contest - Behind the Glass (PC-EU)

Futerko
Futerko
✭✭✭✭✭
tuh5xkfwv1ql.png
Use your imagination and show us what do you see behind the glass.
Maybe it’s underwater world full of different creatures or maybe you look in your window and see something else, what it is?
Remember! Anything behind a mirror or a glass can be your world!

Competition Rules:
- Each participant can present only one house; (any house, no item limit)
- The house must be on PC EU server;
- Participants must give permission to visit their houses to everybody (Default permission to “Visitor” or "Limited Visitor") no later than August 31, 2020
- Participant must register in this theme by posting (in one post) or send pm to @futerko
- In-game ID;
- In-game name of house;;
- Theme, description,specific instructions, 1x screenshot (NOT obligated).

Competition Stages:
- From July 27 to August 29 inclusive - registration of participants in the competition;
- From August 30 to September 7, inspection of the Jury's competition houses and evaluation.
- September 8 - counting the votes and summarizing the results of the Competition
- September 10 - announcement of the results of the Contest

Evaluation Criteria:
- Creative approach to the contest theme
- Complexity and quality.
- Relevance to the topic
- Nuances of atmosphere and details
- General impression

Prizes
1st Prize 1month ESO+ Subscription & 1milion gold
2nd Prize 1 month ESO+ Subscription + 450,000 gold
3rd Prize 3000 crowns & 600,000 Gold
4th Prize 3000 crowns
5th Prize 300,000 gold

Judges
• Aetherius Community representative (Xarmonia)
• Aetherius Art representative (Futerko)
• RAWR representative (Elder Zeref)
• Stream Team representative (JhartEllis)
• Merry Madness representative (Abo Kor)
• Mirror Land representative (SiameseCat)
• Wanderers Trading House representative (Moon Sugar)
Edited by Futerko on July 31, 2020 9:09AM

YOUTUBE CHANNEL HOUSING/OUTFITS

GM Aetherius Art - Housing Guild (PC EU)
  • newtinmpls
    newtinmpls
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Wow, what an interesting idea!
    Tenesi Faryon of Telvanni - Dunmer Sorceress who deliberately sought sacrifice into Cold Harbor to rescue her beloved.
    Hisa Ni Caemaire - Altmer Sorceress, member of the Order Draconis and Adept of the House of Dibella.
    Broken Branch Toothmaul - goblin (for my goblin characters, I use either orsimer or bosmer templates) Templar, member of the Order Draconis and persistently unskilled pickpocket
    Mol gro Durga - Orsimer Socerer/Battlemage who died the first time when the Nibenay Valley chapterhouse of the Order Draconis was destroyed, then went back to Cold Harbor to rescue his second/partner who was still captive. He overestimated his resistance to the hopelessness of Oblivion, about to give up, and looked up to see the golden glow of atherius surrounding a beautiful young woman who extended her hand to him and said "I can help you". He carried Fianna Kingsley out of Cold Harbor on his shoulder. He carried Alvard Stower under one arm. He also irritated the Prophet who had intended the portal for only Mol and Lyris.
    Order Draconis - well c'mon there has to be some explanation for all those dragon tattoos.
    House of Dibella - If you have ever seen or read "Memoirs of a Geisha" that's just the beginning...
    Nibenay Valley Chapterhouse - Where now stands only desolate ground and a dolmen there once was a thriving community supporting one of the major chapterhouses of the Order Draconis
  • TigerDRena
    TigerDRena
    ✭✭
    Hey, this is a very interesting contest topic!
    Do we need to decorate the entire house to the theme, or can we also just submit a specific area or room of the house?
  • Futerko
    Futerko
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    TigerDRena wrote: »
    Hey, this is a very interesting contest topic!
    Do we need to decorate the entire house to the theme, or can we also just submit a specific area or room of the house?

Hi / You can submit specific area in your house :), but ofc pls remember to add this info in your entries like e.g
    In-game ID;
    In-game name of house;;
    - Theme, description,specific instructions,: e.g one room to the left of the exit

• Futerko
    Futerko
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Prizes update
    1st Prize 1month ESO+ Subscription & 1milion gold
    2nd Prize 1 month ESO+ Subscription + 450,000 gold
    3rd Prize 3000 crowns & 600,000 Gold
    4th Prize 3000 crowns
    5th Prize 300,000 gold

• AboKor
    AboKor
    ✭✭✭
    Topic up.
    the prize pool will rise - have more and more sponsors :p
    Edited by AboKor on August 2, 2020 2:27PM
    Furniture crafting PC EU
  • MageCatF4F
    MageCatF4F
    ✭✭✭✭
    Up by way of question.

Is EHT allowed for this contest?

• Futerko
    Futerko
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    MageCatF4F wrote: »
    Up by way of question.

Is EHT allowed for this contest?

Yes, it's allowed :)

• newtinmpls
    newtinmpls
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Futerko wrote: »
    - Participants must give permission to visit their houses to everybody (Default permission to “Visitor” or "Limited Visitor") no later than August 31, 2020

I never heard of this....how is it done? Usually I have to specify "name" or "guild" or something.
    Tenesi Faryon of Telvanni - Dunmer Sorceress who deliberately sought sacrifice into Cold Harbor to rescue her beloved.
    Hisa Ni Caemaire - Altmer Sorceress, member of the Order Draconis and Adept of the House of Dibella.
    Broken Branch Toothmaul - goblin (for my goblin characters, I use either orsimer or bosmer templates) Templar, member of the Order Draconis and persistently unskilled pickpocket
    Mol gro Durga - Orsimer Socerer/Battlemage who died the first time when the Nibenay Valley chapterhouse of the Order Draconis was destroyed, then went back to Cold Harbor to rescue his second/partner who was still captive. He overestimated his resistance to the hopelessness of Oblivion, about to give up, and looked up to see the golden glow of atherius surrounding a beautiful young woman who extended her hand to him and said "I can help you". He carried Fianna Kingsley out of Cold Harbor on his shoulder. He carried Alvard Stower under one arm. He also irritated the Prophet who had intended the portal for only Mol and Lyris.
    Order Draconis - well c'mon there has to be some explanation for all those dragon tattoos.
    House of Dibella - If you have ever seen or read "Memoirs of a Geisha" that's just the beginning...
    Nibenay Valley Chapterhouse - Where now stands only desolate ground and a dolmen there once was a thriving community supporting one of the major chapterhouses of the Order Draconis
  • StabbityDoom
    StabbityDoom
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    newtinmpls wrote: »
    Futerko wrote: »

I never heard of this....how is it done? Usually I have to specify "name" or "guild" or something.

go to the same place you add a name or guild, and instead of flipping to the tab that lets you add a name or guild, just select the dropdown menu that says no access, visitor, limited visitor and select visitor or limited.
    Edited by StabbityDoom on August 3, 2020 10:49PM
    PC/NA
    EHT zealot
    streamer: http://twitch.tv/stabbitydoom
  • newtinmpls
    newtinmpls
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    @StabbityDoom thank you so much. I was just in the process of tweaking my access when a fellow guildie came by.

Such fun!!
  • StabbityDoom
    StabbityDoom
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    newtinmpls wrote: »
    @StabbityDoom thank you so much. I was just in the process of tweaking my access when a fellow guildie came by.

Such fun!!

you're welcome, anytime I can help i will
    PC/NA
    EHT zealot
    streamer: http://twitch.tv/stabbitydoom
  • AboKor
    AboKor
    ✭✭✭
    Up for the Contest - it will be fun!
    Furniture crafting PC EU
  • AboKor
    AboKor
    ✭✭✭
    PC-EU contest reminder -)) Have almost 10 days left -))
    Furniture crafting PC EU
  • Futerko
    Futerko
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    For the avoidance of doubt this theme dont have to be taken literally! and ofc reminder that lovly prizes gold, crowns eso+ and much more waiting for winners!

• Futerko
    Futerko
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tommorow its last day for send entries. 29 september 23:59 CEST
    Dont wait, grab your chance for win 1month eso+,gold, crowns and much more!

• Futerko
    Futerko
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Full entries list in alphabetic order:

https://imgur.com/a/qEa8lJz

• Futerko
    Futerko
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thank you for participating in the contest.
    The winner is :

03kwg3n3l3vn.png
    1st place @Lilith4657 (377 points)
    2nd place @Doree89 (365 points)
    3rd place @Lotlurien (356 points)
    4th place @HachikoChan (355 points)
    5th place @DJfriede (354 points)

Honorable mentions:
    6th place @Nelira (353 points)
    7th @ayalockheart (345 points)
    8th place @Sorries (337 points)
    9th place @ElaraNorthwind (325 points) and @Enchantress726 (325 points)
    10th @Snake.scaly (322 points)

full list
    o2cazkep9a9j.png
    Edited by Futerko on September 9, 2020 2:26PM

• Doree89
    Doree89
    ✭✭
    Thank you @Futerko and rest of the team for providing such a creative and nice contest ♥
    Aetherius Art & Tamriel Homes PC EU, @Doree89