The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

**Clairvoyance end-game raid guild recruiting**

ShIm_ShImMeR
ShIm_ShImMeR
✭✭
Clairvoyance is an experienced guild focused on end game trial HMs and trifectas. We are a small core team, situated on the PS4 EU server, who run 3-4 nights a week between 8pm-10pm U.K time. The frequency we run relies upon what we are currently progging towards and how much focus it requires. Our usual nights are Monday to Wednesday/Thursday. However, these days can be subject to change depending on what works best for the team. We are currently farming vRG and will move onto a new trifecta once everyone is fully geared. We have completed the following trials as a guild: Crag HMs, vMoL HM (DD), vHoF HM (TTT), vAS HM (IR), vCR HM (GH), vKA HM (DB), vSS HM and vRG.

We are looking for applicants that our accomplished like ourselves and will not have much difficulty assimilating themselves within the team. We are mainly looking for DDs (90k+) but will consider healer and tank applications also. It will be beneficial if you are able to play multiple classes, no matter your role, and have access to all the relevant sets too. We promote a mature, respectful and drama-free environment within the guild and have zero tolerance for anyone who goes against this code of conduct. We just want to chill whilst getting content done simultaneously! If this sounds like a place you could call home, then please specify down below the following.

• Class
• Dps (if applicable)
• Sets
• Trial experience
• PSN

Feel free to find us on the in-game guild finder and apply there too. Wanna join our little family with big dreams and the gumption to see it done? Get in touch today! Thank you for considering Clairvoyance as your trial team. Have a great day!
Edited by ShIm_ShImMeR on June 22, 2021 8:50AM
  • PERRAKON
    PERRAKON
    Soul Shriven
    Hi,
    Psn: perrakon

My experience: all carlgorn hm, vas, vas +1, vcr+1, vmol, all dungeon challenger archivements without moonhumter.

Have tank with sets, healer, and magical and stam dd over 70k.

Thanks
  • PENGU1N81
    PENGU1N81
    Soul Shriven
    Hi psn X- -PENGU1N- -X
    Main mag dd 71k magplar and sorc have completed all crag hm vhof hm vas hm vmol vss vcr
  • talfx5
    talfx5
    ✭✭✭
    psn: talfx

Magsorc and magblade. 70-80k dps. all sets needed all gold. knowledge and experience at everything. got tank as well.
  • ShIm_ShImMeR
    ShIm_ShImMeR
    ✭✭
    Hi all! Sorry for the late response. My email was putting the website notifications in my junk folder. 🙄 Thank you for your interest in Clairvoyance. I will add you all this evening, once I am online. 😊
  • ShIm_ShImMeR
    ShIm_ShImMeR
    ✭✭
    @talfx5 Hi! We were unable to invite you last night, as you are already a member of 5 guilds. Let me know if you would like another invite at any point. 🙂
  • JMRF
    JMRF
    Soul Shriven
    Hello ShIm_ShImMeR,

I am a seasoned templar healer. I've completed a couple of trials, normal and vet, as well as DLC dungeons.

I am currently looking for an active vet Trial Guild and yours caught my eye.

I am absolutely fine and open to learn mechs and increase my healing capabilities.

Let me know if you are interested in having me. I am currently full in Guilds, so let me know and I'll leave one to join yours.

Best regards,

JMRF

• BruceChillis
    BruceChillis
    ✭✭
    Psn - TOXIC-PODGE
    not actually toxic... XD

Play tank, heals and DD
    My tank had completed all crags, vmol, vss, vas+1
    Healer completed all crags, vmol hm, vss, vhof hm, vcr, vas+1
    DD hits 78k,have video with gear and cp shown
  • RucasuSama
    RucasuSama
    Soul Shriven
    Psn- RucasuSama

Hello! I would very much like to join your guild as a healer. Templar and Warden. Have done all trials in vet +Crag HM, Vhof HM and VKA HM 1st boss. Currently progging VAS HM, VMOL HM, VKA HM and VCR HM. Have all the sets.
  • JMRF
    JMRF
    Soul Shriven
    Hello, you still looking for players? Are you still active? ^^