The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [IN PROGRESS] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

The Ska'vyn Exchange ||| Wayrest Trading Guild ||| PC/NA

• JobooAGS
    JobooAGS
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Invites sent
  • Sirielia
    Sirielia
    Soul Shriven
    JobooAGS wrote: »
    Invites sent

Thank you so much!
  • LadySinaria
    LadySinaria
    Soul Shriven
    Hi,
    Hunting an invite for two if there's room.
    @LadySinaria and @Bollinger82

Edited by LadySinaria on April 13, 2020 11:05PM
  • JobooAGS
    JobooAGS
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Bollinger82 @LadySinaria invites sent
  • LadySinaria
    LadySinaria
    Soul Shriven
    JobooAGS wrote: »

Thankyou, accepted by both of us.
  • Chili_Pepper
    Chili_Pepper
    ✭✭✭
    Could I get an invite, please? @Chili_Pepper in game
  • Kosef
    Kosef
    ✭✭✭✭
    I'd like to join up if I can. Thanks in advance.

@kosef
    Server: PC-NA

Vincent Jurard - Breton - DK
    Aronil Elsinwatch - Altmer - Templar
    Ulfgar Stormbringer - Nord - Sorc
    Ra'Jhera Mahrabi - Khajiit - NB
    Kur Zahir - Imperial - Necro
    Khur - Redguard - Warden
    Lives-By-Sword - Argonian - DK
    Sara Willowthorn - Bosmer - Templar
    Elsa Bjariksen - Nord - NB
    Soliril Elsinthar - Altmer - Sorc
    Khargol Ogdum - Orc - Warden
    Veros Sarvani - Dunmer - Necro
    Vedran The Toxic - Dunmer - DK
    Hafnar Ironbark - Nord Warden
    Low - Level: Arcturus The Loyal - Templar
    Guild:
    [Ninja Squirrels]
  • Æterny
    Æterny
    ✭✭
    I'm disappointed with your "X-coin" balance system. I've donated 20.001 gold every week and you kept me as a peddler for months... and today kicked me out of the guild.

I have placed 1.4m worth of mats on each of 3 guilds to test which ones were the best. One of them sold almost everything, and this one only 400k, so i decided to keep donating 20.001g/week to keep my place for MM and ATT prices updates, and that is more than the minimum required by your "system".

I felt betrayed and trully disappointed.

Shame on you guys =[
    Edited by Æterny on May 28, 2020 12:44AM
  • KryoKitten
    KryoKitten
    ✭✭
    Æterny wrote: »
    I'm disappointed with your "X-coin" balance system. I've donated 20.001 gold every week and you kept me as a peddler for months... and today kicked me out of the guild.

I have placed 1.4m worth of mats on each of 3 guilds to test which ones were the best. One of them sold almost everything, and this one only 400k, so i decided to keep donating 20.001g/week to keep my place for MM and ATT prices updates, and that is more than the minimum required by your "system".
    https://photos.app.goo.gl/guSZtkgZEBp1uYic6

Shame on you guys =[

Hello there Æterny. We had a discussion about your guild contributions and how xcoin worked on May 18th. Here is a screen shot of your data that can also be found on our website. http://skavyn.com/xcoin. Detailed information on our xcoin system can be found http://skavyn.com/faq as well as on our Discord.

If you have any further questions please don't hesitate to contact me in game.

Aeterny%20may%2020%20xcoin.png?raw=1

@KryoCatalyst in game

Guild Master - The Ska'vyn Exchange
    skavyn.com

twitter.com/kryocatalyst
    twitch.tv/kryocatalyst

proud furniture slinger & pretend healin in Cyrodiil
  • Æterny
    Æterny
    ✭✭
    KryoKitten wrote: »
    Æterny wrote: »

https://photos.app.goo.gl/guSZtkgZEBp1uYic6

Shame on you guys =[

Hello there Æterny. We had a discussion about your guild contributions and how xcoin worked on May 18th. Here is a screen shot of your data that can also be found on our website. http://skavyn.com/xcoin. Detailed information on our xcoin system can be found http://skavyn.com/faq as well as on our Discord.

If you have any further questions please don't hesitate to contact me in game.

Aeterny%20may%2020%20xcoin.png?raw=1

I don't think it seems anywhere right at all... There are a lot of stuff missing there... Even for guilds with ZERO score requirements i donate the same amount every week. Started at 15000g by the end of february and went to 20001g mid march... Just for the sake of avoiding any mistakes. Yes, i stop placing high value stuff here as i explained before, but i kept donating the same ammount for every guild...
    You should double check your system. Idk if the "Æ" has something to do with it, but it is wrong and missing info.

Anyways, i don't want to take this any further. I just like things right, and i felt it wrong. Have a good life, and thanks for everything. Take care
  • KryoKitten
    KryoKitten
    ✭✭
    I don't think it seems anywhere right at all... There are a lot of stuff missing there... Even for guilds with ZERO score requirements i donate the same amount every week. Started at 15000g by the end of february and went to 20001g mid march... Just for the sake of avoiding any mistakes. Yes, i stop placing high value stuff here as i explained before, but i kept donating the same ammount for every guild...
    You should double check your system. Idk if the "Æ" has something to do with it, but it is wrong and missing info.

Anyways, i don't want to take this any further. I just like things right, and i felt it wrong. Have a good life, and thanks for everything. Take care

Hello Again!

We use logs provided by ZoS to acquire bank deposit, trader sales, and trader purchase information. If you are not seeing your gold deposits reflected here, please put in a support ticket to ZoS to see if they can recover your missing gold. They will likely want dates and times that you made these deposits.

Good luck and best wishes,

-KryoKitten
    @KryoCatalyst in game

Guild Master - The Ska'vyn Exchange
    skavyn.com

twitter.com/kryocatalyst
    twitch.tv/kryocatalyst

proud furniture slinger & pretend healin in Cyrodiil
  • Dgerdes
    Dgerdes
    Soul Shriven
    I would love to join. Newer to the game, but I think I have what it takes to stay active and am very dedicated. Username @Gerdz
  • smithsylvian
    smithsylvian
    Soul Shriven
    Greetings!

I'm an active trader and player looking to join Ska'vyn. Happy to contribute my share to keep the guild going. My username is @smithsylvian.

Thanks so much for the consideration.

Cheers!
  • Hadran
    Hadran
    I would like to join, @nuclear7
  • Medivh50
    Medivh50
    ✭✭✭
    I would like an invite please. After reading your post, it sounds like a wounderful guild. @SimpleTree
    Stam Sorc ~ Ride Simpletree
    Pet Sorc ~ Scrupulous Simpletree
    Mag Warden ~ Sinister Simpletree
    Necro ~ Mystic Simpletree

"I used to be an adventurer like you. Then I took an arrow in the knee."
    —Every single guard, everywhere.
  • JobooAGS
    JobooAGS
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @nuclear7 @SimpleTree
    Invites sent, sorry for delay
  • JobooAGS
    JobooAGS
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Same with you @smithsylvian
  • Mr_Folf
    Mr_Folf
    Soul Shriven
    Needing to get some income coming in again, would love to join. - @Mr_Folf
  • JobooAGS
    JobooAGS
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mr_Folf wrote: »
    Needing to get some income coming in again, would love to join. - @Mr_Folf

Sent
  • flguy147ub17_ESO
    flguy147ub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Would love an invite. @vraekon
  • JobooAGS
    JobooAGS
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Would love an invite. @vraekon

Invite sent
  • Quantum_Knight
    Quantum_Knight
    ✭✭✭
    May I get an Invite? @QuantumKnight in-game,
  • chiftie
    chiftie
    I am interested in joining. @chiftie
  • JobooAGS
    JobooAGS
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Quantum_Knight @chiftie invites sent
  • Essencia
    Essencia
    Hi can I please grab an invite @Essencia
  • akainagi
    akainagi
    Could I please get an invite if you have room? @akainagi
    Need to make some gold!
  • AndronicusX
    AndronicusX
    Soul Shriven
    Hi. I'd like to join your guild if you have slots available. Username: @AndronicusX
  • Protoavis73
    Protoavis73
    ✭✭✭
    Would like to get an invite. @Protoavis73
    Am a CP1040 player on EU and just started a NA char, so need to sell some stuff and get gold.
  • JobooAGS
    JobooAGS
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Essencia @AndronicusX @akainagi invites sent. @Protoavis73 when a spot opens up, you're next
  • MaGicBush
    MaGicBush
    ✭✭✭
    I would like an invite to join! I have been looking for a good trading guild to sell my crafted items.

@MaGicBush
    Edited by MaGicBush on August 3, 2020 4:24AM