Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

NB looking to begin vet trials

stevebeansub17_ESO
stevebeansub17_ESO
Soul Shriven
I am a stamblade and have been working on my gear. Right now I can parse upwards of 40k on dummy but I'd like to improve. It's a hard class to play but I'm working on it. I also have a sorcerer healer.

I'm not looking for hardcore raid every night (been there in other mmos, not again), but would like to join maybe 2-3x a week.

It's very hard to find smaller/tight guilds so hopefully this is the best option. Thanks

Edit: reach out to @ocabs in game if so
Edited by stevebeansub17_ESO on July 29, 2020 9:33PM
  • CyberSkooma
    CyberSkooma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I am a stamblade and have been working on my gear. Right now I can parse upwards of 40k on dummy but I'd like to improve. It's a hard class to play but I'm working on it. I also have a sorcerer healer.

I'm not looking for hardcore raid every night (been there in other mmos, not again), but would like to join maybe 2-3x a week.

It's very hard to find smaller/tight guilds so hopefully this is the best option. Thanks

Edit: reach out to @ocabs in game if so
    Hi there,
    I run a guild called Overdrive. It's a signup guild, without dedicated teams. This means that you can sign up to play whenever you want, and that I'm also quite lenient on who is allowed into the runs. I also do plenty of training runs, and allow people to play alternate roles. I'd love to have you with us.
    I play this game a little bit I guess