The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Error 304 ??

Sindala
Sindala
✭✭✭✭✭
Error 304
The Account is already logged in.

I'm pretty certain it isn't since it's my account and i'm trying to log in.....had to try 3 times before it would let me log in.
Could this be a source of lag for the servers? accounts not being logged out when we log off safely?

Not to mention it's only 8am BST and the EU server is already suffering from long load windows, 8am is NOT prime time ;)
Edited by Sindala on August 1, 2020 6:56AM
Being First is not the prize, it just mean's everyone can stab you in the back.
  • Sindala
    Sindala
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    That would work but it was the 1st time i had logged in in over 8 hours ;)
    Being First is not the prize, it just mean's everyone can stab you in the back.
  • Lysette
    Lysette
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sindala wrote: »
    That would work but it was the 1st time i had logged in in over 8 hours ;)

Hm, then something got stuck - normally that error message appears, when connection was lost during a combat or other interaction situation and your character remains in game until the logoff timer has expired.
    Edited by Lysette on August 1, 2020 9:08AM