The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

GUILD WARS = VE(Vehemence-> AD) VS Drac (Dracarys -> EP) & LoM (Legion of Mordor ->DC)

Crispen_Longbow
Crispen_Longbow
✭✭✭✭✭
Some fun fights between guilds this past week. Always fun to fight against Drac and LoM. Hope you Enjoy!

PC/NA Greyhost Campaign.

https://youtube.com/watch?v=Xo-krb1jxFc
Edited by Crispen_Longbow on July 21, 2020 4:57AM
Crispen Longbow - Daggerfall Covenant (DC): NB - Rank:50 (NA/PC) - RIP (Blue VE, Khole, LoM, MO)
Crispen Longboww - Aldmeri Dominion (AD): NB - Rank:50 (NA/PC) - Crispen's House of Pain RIP (KP, Yellow VE, Omni)
Crispen Longbow-EP - Ebonheart Pact (EP): NB - Rank:50 (NA/PC) - RIP (Red VE)
  • ItsJustHashtag
    ItsJustHashtag
    ✭✭✭✭
    All bad
  • Winnamine
    Winnamine
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    All bad

Such a promising start to this thread!
    Winni
    ~
    VE
    Decibel
  • ShadowProc
    ShadowProc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Now thats a video. Way better than vids farming Pugs. Please do more

I have to give credit to Draq. The damage and healing they do with small (12?) is very impressive.

Thank you for sharing.
  • jaime1982
    jaime1982
    ✭✭✭✭
    Cool
  • Reverb
    Reverb
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ShadowProc wrote: »

I have to give credit to Draq. The damage and healing they do with small (12?) is very impressive.

Thank you for sharing.

It’s funny because in DC zone chat people always report wildly inflated numbers for Drac (and Tyr). And while there are typically a small number of pugs tagging after them, they are usually small to mid sized groups, far short of the “full raid” or “30+” that get called out.

AD on the other hand, if someone reports that there are 40+ AD at a location, that’s probably an understatement. 😆
    Edited by Reverb on July 22, 2020 5:57PM
    Battle not with monsters, lest ye become a monster, and if you gaze into the abyss, the abyss gazes also into you. ~Friedrich Nietzsche
  • Winnamine
    Winnamine
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dat wrote: »

Lol yeah, that one was painful.

Man, I can't wait for the harmony nerf. When any rabdom bomber can't suicide into a group, press one button and POOF.
    Winni
    ~
    VE
    Decibel
  • Satiar
    Satiar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Winnamine wrote: »

Lol yeah, that one was painful.

Man, I can't wait for the harmony nerf. When any rabdom bomber can't suicide into a group, press one button and POOF.

And to think I once thought nothing could be burstier and dumber then destro meta. Alas.
    Vehemence -- Commander and Raid Lead -- Tri-faction PvP
    Knights Paravant -- Co-GM and Raid Lead -- AD Greyhost

• Satiar
    Satiar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Reverb wrote: »

Thank you for sharing.

It’s funny because in DC zone chat people always report wildly inflated numbers for Drac (and Tyr). And while there are typically a small number of pugs tagging after them, they are usually small to mid sized groups, far short of the “full raid” or “30+” that get called out.

AD on the other hand, if someone reports that there are 40+ AD at a location, that’s probably an understatement. 😆

Having played all 3 factions extensively, the only callout i Find dubious is “DC ball group inc”.

AD/EP always been worst zergs imo.
    Vehemence -- Commander and Raid Lead -- Tri-faction PvP
    Knights Paravant -- Co-GM and Raid Lead -- AD Greyhost

• Reverb
    Reverb
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Satiar wrote: »

Thank you for sharing.

Having played all 3 factions extensively, the only callout i Find dubious is “DC ball group inc”.

Agreed, EP can put up numbers and faction stack like nobody else. But those numbers aren’t seen in Drac or Tyr groups, despite what gets called out.
    Battle not with monsters, lest ye become a monster, and if you gaze into the abyss, the abyss gazes also into you. ~Friedrich Nietzsche
  • ShadowProc
    ShadowProc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Satiar wrote: »

Thank you for sharing.

Agreed, EP can put up numbers and faction stack like nobody else. But those numbers aren’t seen in Drac or Tyr groups, despite what gets called out.

EP just does it everyday. Been locked EP taking scrolls during the day from 2 bar dc and ad for this campaign.

Unemployment for covid ends on the 31st EP.
    Edited by ShadowProc on July 23, 2020 2:28AM
  • technohic
    technohic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Give them a break. They only had 18 people there
  • ItsJustHashtag
    ItsJustHashtag
    ✭✭✭✭
    EP/DC are the zeitgeist faction stacking campaigns
  • Ahtu
    Ahtu
    ✭✭✭✭
    Say what you want about numbers, tight move negating and then negating again to counter the counter. Also, chaining meteors is absolutely brutal.
  • Dat
    Dat
    ✭✭✭
    We would never chain meteors on people...how rude. Kinda like this https://clips.twitch.tv/AbstemiousImpossibleWasabiPanicBasket
  • Winnamine
    Winnamine
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    We would never chain meteors on people...how rude. Kinda like this https://clips.twitch.tv/AbstemiousImpossibleWasabiPanicBasket

Oh wow lol, you must have this thread bookmarked :joy:
    Winni
    ~
    VE
    Decibel
  • Ghostbane
    Ghostbane
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    YKjNyui.pngmrw-i-think-of-a-great-comeback-right-after-the-argument-ends-14885.gif
    Edited by Ghostbane on July 28, 2020 3:35PM
    {★★★★★ · ★★★★★ · ★★ · ★★★★★}
    350m+ AP PC - EU
    AD :: Imported Waffles [37]EP :: Wee ee ee ee ee [16]DC :: Ghostbane's DK [16], Impending Loadscreen [12]PC - NA
    AD :: Ghostbane [50], yer ma [43], Sir Humphrey Winterbottom 2.0 [18], robotic baby legs [18]EP :: Wee Mad Arthur [50], avast ye buttcrackz [49], Sir Horace Foghorn [27], Brother Ballbag [24], Scatman John [16]DC :: W T B Waffles [36], Morale Boost [30], W T F Waffles [17], Ghostbanë [15]RIPAD :: Sir Humphrey Winterbottom 1.0 [20]
    Addons
  • merevie
    merevie
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    desync continues with meteor...
    Edited by merevie on July 31, 2020 11:22AM
  • Minnesinger
    Minnesinger
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Fine gameplay.With all the possible changes to AoE coming I wonder how different these type of videos will be.
    The wind is cold where I live,
    The blizzard is my home,
    Snow and ice and loaded dice, the Wizard lives alone.