The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

can't figure out how to buy ESO plus for my son

Maximus_Mudcrab
Not sure why this is so difficult. I try to buy through the Xbox store and it says needs a parent to buy it, yet I get no notification or request whatsoever. I log into his account on the ESO website and it says "YOU DO NOT QUALIFY FOR THIS PRODUCT IN THE STORE."
KCOTT - Xbox One NA

VR16 - Stam NB, EP
VR4- Magicka DK, EP
LVL 17 - Magicka NB, AD

Guild Website: http://www.redriderseso.com
  • Clyde_BlueSnake
    Clyde_BlueSnake
    ✭✭✭
    On the ESO store website that ESO plus is only for the PC/Mac version, "* PC/Mac only." this is on top of the ordered list description there. If your son have a linked PC/Mac version on his account you'll be accidentally buying plus for that & not for Xbox.

For buying from the Xbox store & not getting a parent notification, I don't have a good answer for that, just that probably to do with the parent controls & this for a game that's rated M? I dunno. I just got ESO for only for PC & PS4(with no parent controls on). Hope, another Xbox One parent who was under this same situation can help you out.

For the only helpful thing I could post is the support page for buying ESO+ for Xbox. For how it seems it's easy to purchase like when I purchase it for PS4, but like mentioned I presume it something with the parental controls.
    Edited by Clyde_BlueSnake on August 1, 2020 4:09AM
    Main is Blue-Thuxis, a Argonian stamSorc, whose also is a werewolf! 2nd main, Cobalt-Thuxis, a Argonian stamArc, an identical twin sister to Blue-Thuxis, even is a werewolf as well! some alts:
    Nirn-Scale Rajthux (Argonian, Templar), Ros-Ei Nature-Thuxis (Argonian, Warden), Crimson-Thuxis (Argonian, DK), Bone-Thuxis Tharn (Argonian, Necro) Why Bone-Thuxis has Tharn as a last name:
    The siblings were separated at a young age due to a Dres slaver raid, Blue, Cobalt, Ros-Ei & their mother were able to escape, Crimson & Bone weren't that lucky. Crimson was later "rescued" by some Orcs that later ambushed the House Dres Dunmers, unfortunately one Dunmer remained & sadly successfully brought the young Bone-Thuxis to the Dres plantation. Later an Imperial, a Tharn, bought Bone at a auction & later told he was free, the young Argonian sadly had no idea where to go & doesn't know if his family was still alive, so the Tharn adopted him into House Tharn. This family of Argonians finally reunited years later.
    , Kenneth Clyde (Nord, Sorc), Selene Gray-Thuxis (Argonian, Nightblade), Urmanda (Orc, Warden)
    Some ESO history: I originally started from PS4 NA during June 10, 2015, I did reached CP 810+ on there. I eventually kinda got tired of paying PS+, so during February 4, 2019 I started moving to PC NA. Also CP: 810+. Nowadays I play ESO PC mostly, while PS4 is dust.