The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Dodge , shade, cloak and health recovery needs a buff.

Ariades_swe
Ariades_swe
✭✭✭✭✭
Alternating cloak, shade and dodgeroll with vigor ticks, health recovery and ring of the wild hunt needs a buff.
Stamblades never been worse. Escaping is hard and our damage is ***.
Edited by Ariades_swe on July 22, 2020 12:09AM
  • technohic
    technohic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah, we could use some more lag as well. People are actually almost getting an ability off on NBs while out of cloak or before speeding off.
    Edited by technohic on July 21, 2020 11:47PM
  • Infectious1X
    Infectious1X
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah.... dodge needs a buff.... agree.... completely. The ability to avoid literally every attack during the entire duration of a spammable (on Stam classes) move needs to be stronger. Stam is greatly underperforming compared to mag. Mobility and damage avoidance is much too good on mag comparably.

*Blank stare
  • MurderMostFoul
    MurderMostFoul
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The ability to avoid literally every attack during the entire duration...

"Literally" not true. Dodge does nothing against AOEs, and several skills are undodgeable.

“There is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so.”
  • jaime1982
    jaime1982
    ✭✭✭✭
    Leap needs major defile, ult return, full stats back and takes 10% of leaped players gold....
    Edited by jaime1982 on July 22, 2020 9:21AM
  • Tammany
    Tammany
    ✭✭✭✭
    jaime1982 wrote: »
    Leap needs major defile, ult return, full stats back and takes 10% of leaped players gold....

Already buffed by permabreaking NB's cloak.
  • technohic
    technohic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Let's not forget about streak and BOL. They should set targets off balance, root, and apply concussion in addition to what they did now as well.
    Edited by technohic on July 22, 2020 10:58AM
  • Dorkener
    Dorkener
    ✭✭✭
    And Engine Guardian needs to spawn all three automatons at once. And have them run circles around the user at high speed. Tristat carousel!
  • Master_Kas
    Master_Kas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Dorkener wrote: »
    And Engine Guardian needs to spawn all three automatons at once. And have them run circles around the user at high speed. Tristat carousel!

Lulz :trollface:
    EU | PC
  • SshadowSscale
    SshadowSscale
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    [snip] Cloak has a like a 80 precent chant to just break without any reason...not even talking about counters....[snip] Shade also just do not want to work sometimes... So yeah.... Maybe fix stuff before nerfing it

[edited for baiting]
    Edited by ZOS_Lunar on July 22, 2020 3:24PM
  • Infectious1X
    Infectious1X
    ✭✭✭

"Literally" not true. Dodge does nothing against AOEs, and several skills are undodgeable.

Oh yo yo, you got me there. Other than the VERY FEW specific undodgeable attacks and rare cases of AoE, then every attack is avoided.
    Edited by Infectious1X on July 24, 2020 8:01AM
  • Firstmep
    Firstmep
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Well clearly the devs think so they buffed both hp recovery sets and well fitted.
    My stamplar already rolls around with 2.5k hp recovery before tRoll king KEKW.
  • Kadoin
    Kadoin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Oh yo yo, you got me there. Other than the VERY FEW specific undodgeable attacks and rare cases of AoE, then every attack is avoided.

Shh... a lot of people don't know cloak/invis pot suppresses damage from AoEs that tick as well if you use it right. Keep that on the low! ZOS might actually fix it after 8 patches without doing so!
  • erio
    erio
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Alternating cloak, shade and dodgeroll with vigor ticks, health recovery and ring of the wild hunt needs a buff.

If every other class can either use shields or block while outhealing, nb needs something on par. Cloak and shade just dont deliver
  • erio
    erio
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I wish critical surge or whatever was a nb ability. makes more sense that a nightblade would heal from dealing critical strikes.
  • EtTuBrutus
    EtTuBrutus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    erio wrote: »

If every other class can either use shields or block while outhealing, nb needs something on par. Cloak and shade just dont deliver

Every class can, even night blades.
  • precambria
    precambria
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Those are probably build choice problems not class ones, there are plenty of tanky hard hitting and slippery as heck NB out there, to an extent they have to balance around skilled players with good builds or else they will be unkillable
    Edited by precambria on July 27, 2020 1:09AM
  • Scarkii
    Scarkii
    ✭✭✭
    seems like a build issue, i see a lot of stamnbs who are super tanky while doing insane damage
    "Even the slightest amount of courage can change the tides of War"
    Former DK main
    Characters - Templar - Sharaji EP/ DK - S'avira EP
  • Th3Kumb4ya
    Th3Kumb4ya
    Soul Shriven
    erio wrote: »
    I wish critical surge or whatever was a nb ability. makes more sense that a nightblade would heal from dealing critical strikes.

Nightblade mains always want more. You’re class is fine is bro
  • Khatou
    Khatou
    ✭✭✭✭
    For a class that is supposed to be based on blunt weapons I find that there is still too much magic spell and too much magic synergy.

As for the problem of care, I agree and I would even add that some care its sharpened has too complicated spells played, especially in pvp, like "Grim Focus" with this system of movement of the most horrible players, having to aim "eels" and very complicated and a spell where you must hit a target between 2 and where 4 attacks to activate it is much too long!

Another point that I wonder about nighblade is the efficiency of Blur, or I really doubt about its efficiency !!!

Adding such a great crime system and doing everything to make NB not play is still disappointing !!!

• nublife01
    nublife01
    ✭✭✭✭

stamblades have not been stronger since before the rework of 7th legion. this is massively a l2p issues. -1vX stamblade that has played since beta
  • nublife01
    nublife01
    ✭✭✭✭
    in the pts notes the change to grim focus on the other hand is bull****
  • Gilvoth
    Gilvoth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    its true, we do need a buff on nightblades
  • Langeston
    Langeston
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Khatou wrote: »
    For a class that is supposed to be based on blunt weapons I find that there is still too much magic spell and too much magic synergy.

As for the problem of care, I agree and I would even add that some care its sharpened has too complicated spells played, especially in pvp, like "Grim Focus" with this system of movement of the most horrible players, having to aim "eels" and very complicated and a spell where you must hit a target between 2 and where 4 attacks to activate it is much too long!

Another point that I wonder about nighblade is the efficiency of Blur, or I really doubt about its efficiency !!!

Adding such a great crime system and doing everything to make NB not play is still disappointing !!!
    Where do you get the idea that Nightblades are "supposed to be based on blunt weapons"?

Nightblade Description: (Morrowind)
    Nightblades are spellcasters who use their magics to enhance mobility, concealment, and stealthy close combat. They have a sinister reputation, since many nightblades are thieves, enforcers, assassins, or covert agents.

Nightblade Description: (Oblivion)
    Nightblades are effective assassins and enforcers. Their speed and skills allow them to easily reach places most others could not. Nightblades dispose of opponents with a quick blade and Destruction magic. They are also skilled in Alteration magic, and are proficient in healing themselves.

Nightblade Description: (ESO)
    Nightblades are adventurers and opportunists with a gift for getting in and out of trouble. Relying variously on stealth, blades and speed, they thrive on conflict and misfortune trusting to their luck and cunning to survive.