Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Well That's That

Vivec
Vivec
✭✭✭
Just unsubbed yesterday even though I have 13 days left, big chunk of the huge guild I came with have decided to do the same, as well as a bunch of people I know who play the game, gaming communities, people on forums, etc.

It's a good game, but it's not much different from any other fantasy MMO out there, and certainly doesn't have enough content or uniqueness to justify a sub fee.

All I have to say is do f2p right devs, because it's going to inevitably happen in a half a year or so. You've made all the same mistakes as SWTOR up to this point (relying on franchise name, making popular single-player game into MMO, massive production costs, choosing a sub fee), but you'll have my business back if you implement f2p in a good way. I know thousands and thousands of other gamers feel the same.
Edited by Vivec on April 21, 2014 12:30PM
  • icengr_ESO
    icengr_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    bye, don't let the door hit you on the way out.
  • ZOS_UlyssesW
    ZOS_UlyssesW
    ✭✭✭
    We understand and respect that sometimes people will leave The Elder Scrolls Online community. Vivec, we're closing this thread now per our Code of Conduct policy on quitting/goodbye threads, but we wish you the very best.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Facebook | Twitter | Google+ | Tumblr | Pinterest | YouTube | ESO Knowledge Base
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.