The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Looking for people

dragonmage0313
Hey all!

Let me know if this is the wrong place, as I am new to the forum. I have been playing for a while and am just joining these pages :)

I am reviving a guild I tried to start a while back and am looking for prospective members. But first I have a question for you all.

Are there players who want to join a guild for casual grouping and storytelling?

I ask because I would like my guild to be one where members can group without worry about being kicked for their choice of race/class combo. And where they can play through dungeons and trails at a pace to take in the story (if they are first timers to the content). With this, however, I will need players of all levels and builds. And preferably people of higher level who are willing to help new players, rather than ridicule them for how they play.

My guild is 'Dragon Tales' and I hope to see some of you in the game!

We WILL have discord, though it will NOT be a requirement. I just want to run some trials while meeting new people!
  • r3turn2s3nd3r
    r3turn2s3nd3r
    ✭✭✭✭
    You should probably include which server / platform you are on and also use the guild recruitment sub forums specific to your platform / server.
  • dragonmage0313
    Thank you!

Probably good info to include...