The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Available Scry Not Available

Wildberryjack
Wildberryjack
✭✭✭✭✭
Twice I've had a scry I discovered from a lockbox in Reaper's March not go into my list to scry. I saw it in the loot window, it said it was now available to scry, but when I pulled up my Antiquarian character that has it maxed to 10 it wasn't there. It was the gold lead for the mirror. I did find it yet again and this time it finally went in my scryable list. But twice it did not. I reloaded, relogged, restarted the game, shut off all addons, nope, not there twice. I even took a screenshot the second time of the loot window showing it WAS there.
The purpose of art is washing the dust of daily life off our souls. ~Pablo Picasso
  • Wavek
    Wavek
    ✭✭✭
    I dont know if its the same issue for you but I've noticed that if I have a multipart antiquity that is in progress it can block looting a duplicate of one of the leads for it. (if you already found that lead) The item will be in the loot window but when looted an easy to miss message comes up saying the item is no longer available.
  • Wildberryjack
    Wildberryjack
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This was the mirror in Reaper's March. I got it once and put it in one of my houses but I wanted more of them to put in other houses. I do now have two but it was that lead that kept vanishing and I'd already done the scry from the first one and placed the mirror in a house so the scry was not still active. I dunno what the issue was but it showed in the loot window, said it was available to scry, but then wasn't there. Twice.
    The purpose of art is washing the dust of daily life off our souls. ~Pablo Picasso