The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

In your opinion which is the better faction?

Pajor
Pajor
✭✭✭✭
I dont know much about the community for each faction in pvp. What are your thoughts?
  • Casterial
    Casterial
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There is no faction in ESO, that died with One Tamriel.

Every one switches factions every rotation, no one has faction pride, all factions are zergy, all factions have gankers, all factions are the same damn thing.
    Daggerfall Covenant:Casterial Stamplar || Casterial DK || Availed NB || Castyrial Sorc || Spooky Casterial Necro
    The Order of Magnus
    Filthy Faction Hoppers

Combat Is Clunky | Cyordiil Fixes

Kill Counter Developer
    For the Daggerfall Covenant
    The Last Chillrend Empress
    Animation Cancelling
  • ItsJustHashtag
    ItsJustHashtag
    ✭✭✭✭
    If PCNA probably EP followed by AD. The above is true but no factions stacks and zergs a campaign down as bad as DC
    Edited by ItsJustHashtag on July 30, 2020 5:17PM
  • Pajor
    Pajor
    ✭✭✭✭
    I noticed a lot with DC that the chat is pretty toxic with insults and not really any groups to join. What is AD and EP like?
  • Casterial
    Casterial
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pajor wrote: »
    I noticed a lot with DC that the chat is pretty toxic with insults and not really any groups to join. What is AD and EP like?

EP chat is toxic, AD is actually full of a bunch of young kids and some adults, they often are the ones to send hate tells and talk really bad to others.

EP - Always fighting in zone chat
    DC - trolling in zone chat
    AD - A mix of both 1 & 2, with some coordination.
    Daggerfall Covenant:Casterial Stamplar || Casterial DK || Availed NB || Castyrial Sorc || Spooky Casterial Necro
    The Order of Magnus
    Filthy Faction Hoppers

Combat Is Clunky | Cyordiil Fixes

Kill Counter Developer
    For the Daggerfall Covenant
    The Last Chillrend Empress
    Animation Cancelling
  • SirAndy
    SirAndy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Casterial wrote: »
    There is no faction in ESO, that died with One Tamriel.
    Every one switches factions every rotation, no one has faction pride, all factions are zergy, all factions have gankers, all factions are the same damn thing.

To me, the player, factions are meaningless. I have several main characters that span all classes, races and factions.
    Faction loyalty only makes sense for characters, not players.

I switch mains on a semi regular basis to keep the game play interesting.
    shades.gif
    Edited by SirAndy on July 30, 2020 5:49PM
  • ealdwin
    ealdwin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Casterial wrote: »
    Pajor wrote: »

EP chat is toxic, AD is actually full of a bunch of young kids and some adults, they often are the ones to send hate tells and talk really bad to others.

EP - Always fighting in zone chat
    DC - trolling in zone chat
    AD - A mix of both 1 & 2, with some coordination.

Haven't experienced EP chat for myself, but nothing I hear about it makes me want to.

As far as how well organized each faction is...

AD tends to be more organized, ie. focusing on objectives, coordinating groups.
    DC is hit or miss. Somedays there will be good organization, others it will be a free for all where you'll have somewhere between the entire faction or just you defending a keep.
    EP is a cluster***. Almost every time I've encountered them in Cyrodiil it feels like the whole faction is traveling together. If EP gets the hammer, you sort of just pull back and hope Sheo takes it back soon.