Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Boss (domihaus) arms packs question? /suggestion

E-Zekiel
E-Zekiel
✭✭✭
I was really stoked when we got a lightning weapons pack...but then it was all weapons I don't use. No daggers, no swords. Just staff (nevermind that there are already staves that literally shoot lightning I guess?), shield, maul etc, so it was kind of a letdown, but I got the staff for my storm mage.

Then I was pretty stoked we were getting a flame weapons pack and once again...no daggers, no swords. Wtf, man?

Anyway, I have a question. The crown store for July page says this:

The other style pages for this set will only drop from July 29 to August 26 but are tradable afterward.

Does other style pages include the missing weapons? Or only head and shoulders? Cause I have to say I'm super disappointed if once again balded weapons get totally left out on one of the coolest elemental weapons.
  • E-Zekiel
    E-Zekiel
    ✭✭✭
    *bladed
  • meekmiko
    meekmiko
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The other style pages are just the mask and shoulder.
    I was disappointed that we got another maul for this pack. I was hoping for a nice Reachmen-lookin' flaming battleaxe.
    🌟PC/NA CP2000+ [Been playing since 2016]
    vMA / vVH / vDSA / vBRP / vAA HM / vSO HM / vHRC HM / vMoL HM / vHoF HM / vAS+1& +1 / vCR+2 / vSS / vRG
    • 🌩️ ⚔️ EP - Jessamine Seed-Nightrun, Dro-m'Athra Destroyer / Bosmer StamSorc (DPS) -Main DPS-
    • ☀️ 🛡️ EP - Mihi'Mai-Ra, Plague of Peryite / Khajiit StamPlar (Tank) -Main Tank-
    • ☀️ ✨ EP - Lady Lapa'au, The Magnanimous / Khajiit MagPlar (Healer) -Main Healer-
    • 🌩️ ☄️ EP - Ra'venk, Style Master / Khajiit MagSorc (DPS)
    • 🗡️ ⚔️ EP - Bird gra-Shuzgub, Forge Breaker / Orc StamBlade (DPS)
    • 🗡️ ✨ EP - Blades-at-the-Ready, Witch / Argonian MagBlade (Healer)
    • ☀️ ⚔️ EP - Lady Fortuna the Blessed, Grand Champion / Imperial StamPlar (DPS)
    • 🔥 🛡️ EP - Plays-in Volcanoes, Mystic / Argonian StamDK (Tank)
    • 💀 ☄️ EP - Ko'shamari the Doomweaver, Dovahkriid / Khajiit MagNecro (DPS)
    • 🌱 ✨ EP - Sorvete, Countess / Khajiit StamDen (Healer)
    • 🔥 🏹 EP - Falora Veloth, The Merciless / Dunmer StamDK (DPS)
    • 🌩️ 🛡️ AD - Shimmers-with-Static, Spark of Vengeance / Argonian StamSorc (Tank)
    • ☀️ ⚔️ EP - Amarri-do the Magnificent, Clan Mother / Khajiit StamPlar (DPS)
    • 🌩️ ⚔️ EP - Z'majii-dar the Quick, Battlegrounds Butcher / Khajiit StamSorc (DPS)
    • 🔥 ⚔️ EP - Habasi the Glamorous, Seeker of Artifacts / Khajiit StamDK (DPS)
    • ❄️ 🛡️ EP - Elísabet Skull-Smasher, Thane of Falkreath / Nord StamDen (Tank)
    • 🗡️ 🛡️ EP - Yana-la the Iron Lotus, Silver Knight / Khajiit StamBlade (Tank)
    • 👁️ ☄️ EP - Mog gra-Ushug the Scholar, Master Historian / Orc MagCanist (DPS)
    • 👁️ 🔨 EP - Mamaea the Sledgehammer, Alpha Predator / Khajiit StamCanist (DPS)
    • 👁️ 🏹 AD - Elsyiir Lichenhollow, Lady / Bosmer StamCanist (DPS)
    • & I only dabble on the PC/EU server sometimes
    • 🗡️ ⚔️ AD - Jessamine Seed-Nightrun / Bosmer StamBlade (DPS)
    • 🌩️ ⚔️ EP - Sings-a-Song-of-Storms / Argonian StamSorc (DPS)
    • 🗡️ ☄️ DC - Helainie the Shadebringer / Breton MagBlade (DPS)
    • 🌩️ ☄️ EP - Steals-Many-Hearts / Argonian MagSorc (DPS)
    • 🗡️ ⚔️ AD - Pashet the Nimble / Khajiit StamBlade (DPS)
    • 🔥 🏹☄️ EP - Furoni the Ember / Dunmer HybridDK (DPS)
    • 👁️ ☄️ EP - Am-Kesh / Argonian MagCanist (DPS)
    • 💀 ⚔️ AD - Dro'Vashpar the Corrupted / Khajiit StamNecro (DPS)
    • 🔥 ⚔️ AD - Eldrinthr the Flame-Heart / Bosmer StamDK (DPS)
    • 👁️ ☄️ AD - Bajaa the Blackened Beast / Khajiit MagNecro (DPS)
  • E-Zekiel
    E-Zekiel
    ✭✭✭
    Brutal. That sucks. Well at least I don't have to worry about farming it, I guess, lol
  • tomofhyrule
    tomofhyrule
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Each moster arms pack includes one 1h weapon, one 2h weapon, a bow, a staff, and a shield. If it comes with a dagger, there's no such thing as a mace.

The helm and shoulder style pages are also not included. You get those in game (or buy from guild stores).

What's not fun is that the sets don't seem to come back. I'd like them to make like the crates and have a weekend they return for a bit - I really want Ilambris' flaming sword, but that was the first set that came out way before I started playing. One of my characters needs a fiery weapon, but Domi doesn't really fit as well since it looks very Reachman, and he needs something sleeker...like Ilambris...

If you're looking for something electric-themed, Engine Guardian had a dagger and Molag Kena had a really nice looking sword. Unfortunately I missed both of those as well sicne they were from 2018.

ZOS, maybe consider that every two-three weeks we get an old set to come back for a weekend? That'd be nice.