The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Long loading times for zones/delves and disconnected from the game and unable to login again.

Nitrius
Nitrius
✭✭
I just experienced sitting at a loading screen for King's Haven in Summerset for 5-10min, then I got disconnected from the game, and when I try to log on again I get "Login Timeout". Anyone else have these issues? Something happening with the server? This is PCEU.
  • ospray315
    ospray315
    Same here, PC EU server, tried to leave a player house, then got stuck in a loading screen. After trying to log back in have had several minutes of login timeouts now
  • Nitrius
    Nitrius
    ✭✭
    Got back in again now, seems to be resolived, at least here.
  • urdiramai
    urdiramai
    Soul Shriven
    same login timeout problems with PC NA.
  • ospray315
    ospray315
    Ok, just got back in, after another 5 minutes of trying, many in my guild are commenting that the lag is very high right now, ping between 400-999 in some places, and that the long loading screens have returned with a vengeance. Still its playable in overland, would like to try a dungeon or especially pvp right now.
  • ospray315
    ospray315
    What ever has happened, the server seems to have stabilised, for me at least. Though about half of the number in my guilds are now offline vs 30 minutes ago
  • urdiramai
    urdiramai
    Soul Shriven
    PC NA is back and stable, too, from what i can see.
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    There have been some login and loading issue the past two hours which are being looked into. Most servers should now be recovered.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post