Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [EXTENDED] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

CANT LOGIN TO PC EU and got kicked from my OWN guild

Benawaw89
Benawaw89
✭✭✭
i cant login, and when i did login before, i got kicked from my Own guild with 0 active players. i just use that guild for the bank. How could something like this happen????
and this is only wednesday. monday they did this too.
  • idk
    idk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I suggest you create a ticket.
  • method__01
    method__01
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    same prob here,says my password is incorrect and i know tha my pass is correct cause i use a pass vault where allmy passwords are stored there and havent change anything
    Edited by method__01 on July 29, 2020 9:45AM
    PC EU/NA /// PS4 EU/NA

• Hurbster
    Hurbster
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    In before the people saying that we are 'overreacting'.

Yes, I cannot log in either, PC-EU. Should be used to this over the years.
    So they raised the floor and lowered the ceiling. Except the ceiling has spikes in it now and the floor is also lava.
  • Nemesis7884
    Nemesis7884
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    happend in the past couple times after maintemance...just wait, usually fixed within a couple hours
  • DTStormfox
    DTStormfox
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This has happened before last year. You are not actually kicked from your guild. The servers just can't find the data.
    Only responds to constructive replies/mentions

Immortal-Legends Guild Master
    Veteran PvP player

• Grandchamp1989
    Grandchamp1989
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Where is Todd Howard when we need him

"It just works"

PC Server EU, forever the failbot
  • 0lbertikus
    0lbertikus
    ✭✭✭✭
    Cannot login either.
  • Ode2Order
    Ode2Order
    ✭✭✭
    Let's not make a million threads about this guys. There is already the official RIP EU thread and another one. If you have additional issues create a ticket.
  • Benawaw89
    Benawaw89
    ✭✭✭
    i will make more thread like this, so they will eventually fix this. cause its getting annoying, first monday and wednesday. and they dont refund anything.
  • Karthus
    Karthus
    ✭✭
    same-_-
  • Ode2Order
    Ode2Order
    ✭✭✭
    Yes it is annoying, but spamming new threads isn't gonna help. Having people report their issues in different places is only going to slow things down.
  • Swergdach
    Swergdach
    ✭✭✭
    Same problem. What a mess. -_-
  • Benawaw89
    Benawaw89
    ✭✭✭
    Ode2Order wrote: »
    Yes it is annoying, but spamming new threads isn't gonna help. Having people report their issues in different places is only going to slow things down.

you did this to people for the past 4 years. they will not be nice anymore, they will start a *** demonstration. so dont tell me to do anything, you do you me do me.
  • daktary2001
    daktary2001
    ✭✭✭
    "some players" .............

ffs .......
  • Benawaw89
    Benawaw89
    ✭✭✭
    "some players" .............

ffs .......

exactly..
  • CrazYDunm3r
    CrazYDunm3r
    ✭✭✭✭
    I ran the launcher as administrator and that seemed to work for me. However, listing things in the guild traders didn't work at all.
    YouTube
    Triggered Tryhards
  • Magenpie
    Magenpie
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So...

I spy with my little eye, something beginning with 'S' 'E' 'L' 'I' 'P'...

Just kidding.

Hi everyone o/

*twiddles thumbs*
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    As there are multiple threads regarding the recent login issues we will be closing this one. Earlier today there were login issues affecting all megaservers. These login issues should now be resolved.

@Benawaw89 - If you still have issues with your guild please go ahead and contact customer support.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.