The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Anybody else got login error (EU)?

ChaosWotan
ChaosWotan
✭✭✭✭✭
Try to login but only get the message "login error". Anybody else got this problem now?
Edited by ChaosWotan on July 29, 2020 10:59AM
  • CrazYDunm3r
    CrazYDunm3r
    ✭✭✭✭
    "We are currently investigating issues some players are having logging into the megaservers. We will update as new information becomes available." - ZOS

However, I ran the launcher as administrator and that seemed to help, however, I couldn't list any items in the trading guilds for example.
    YouTube
    Triggered Tryhards
  • ChaosWotan
    ChaosWotan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Admin login didn't work for me.
  • CrazYDunm3r
    CrazYDunm3r
    ✭✭✭✭
    Then we should wait :neutral:

Here is a fun video to watch in the meantime:
    YouTube
    Triggered Tryhards
  • redshirt_49
    redshirt_49
    ✭✭✭✭
    "We are currently investigating issues some players are having logging into the megaservers. We will update as new information becomes available." - ZOS

However, I ran the launcher as administrator and that seemed to help, however, I couldn't list any items in the trading guilds for example.

Weird. I tried this and trying to launch it as administrator prevents the launcher from opening at all.
  • The_Saint
    The_Saint
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ChaosWotan wrote: »
    Try to login but only get the message "login error". Anybody else got this problem now?

maybe

1n2H7Sd.jpg

ARflDUC.jpg
    Edited by The_Saint on July 29, 2020 11:18AM
    Samuel Crow - Nachtklinge - PC-EU-DC
    Saint_Crow Twitch / Youtube
    ESO Stream Team Member
    Noractis
  • Gythral
    Gythral
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Even if you can get in, everything is taking hundreds of times longer than it should to happen...
    “Be as a tower, that, firmly set,
    Shakes not its top for any blast that blows!”
    Dante Alighieri, The Divine Comedy
  • Barbara73
    Barbara73
    ✭✭✭
    ChaosWotan wrote: »

Yeah, it's on EU and NA they are aware of it, probably going to be another day long thing
    Not Every Player Is a Guy FFS
  • Benawaw89
    Benawaw89
    ✭✭✭
    aoe cooldown will fix this !!
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    As there are multiple threads regarding the recent login issues we will be closing this one. Earlier today there were login issues affecting all megaservers. These login issues should now be resolved.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.