The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

PC NA can't login

• Galwylin
    Galwylin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I always check the forums when I can't log in because I've never believed it when it says name and/or password incorrect. And its always a problem on their end. Well there was that one time when caps key was on... but I still blame them!
  • Kungfu
    Kungfu
    ✭✭✭✭
    This is karma isn't it? This because I tried to stay positive and tried to defend the dev team?

I blame Foo.
  • PanterraQu
    PanterraQu
    Soul Shriven
    Same error as everyone else. No communication yet on the issue?
  • Miraslova
    Miraslova
    ✭✭✭
    Always something eh? Same here and was starting new character too.
    "An it harm none, do what thou wilt"
  • AlnilamE
    AlnilamE
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Same issue here. I was logged in last night with no problem.

So off to do GW2 dailies while they fix this.
    The Moot Councillor
  • Unified_Gaming
    Unified_Gaming
    ✭✭✭✭
    Didn't they apply their aoe cool down changes to live but not turn them on? Maybe they were added to the log in screens instead and thrn flipped the switch!?!
    Edited by Unified_Gaming on July 29, 2020 11:57AM
    Unified Gaming - creating a shared and Unified Gaming community.

For some of the best and most up to date PVP builds around or useful tips and tricks from an experienced player for PvP and PvE, then check out my channel and consider subscribing if you want to see regular ESO content.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCorbta-fAHKJcxJ6ExbtPwg/
  • Shokner
    Shokner
    ✭✭✭
    Kungfu wrote: »
    This is karma isn't it? This because I tried to stay positive and tried to defend the dev team?

I blame Foo.

Don't feel sorry mate we all got blindsided I mean it's never done this before....ahhh wait!
  • Barbara73
    Barbara73
    ✭✭✭
    Kungfu wrote: »

I blame Foo.

Your Kung Foo is weak
    Not Every Player Is a Guy FFS
  • Joxer61
    Joxer61
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    my eso plus also got declined yet no issues with bank...related?
  • Kadoin
    Kadoin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I was having trouble logging in, but it was saying my username or password was incorrect or my account was not active. I retyped the password NUMEROUS times, had my wife try to log me in from her computer, same thing. I went to login on the website to check and see if I had been hacked or something, changed my password, and errored out logging in to the website even after a password change. (Username/password combo doesn't exist kind of error)

BUT, after the password change, I can now log in to the game, even if I can't login to my account via the website.

Yup this is what I get and I know credentials are right

This.jpg

I get that every day, so basically what you are saying is that a problem that used to affect a minority of players that was never fixed is now affecting a lot more? I couldn't see this coming from a mile, esp. when I am probably still logged in after a week in PC EU :D
  • joerginger
    joerginger
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    AlnilamE wrote: »
    So off to do GW2 dailies while they fix this.

Done, that was very fast even though the game was downloading some data. :) But somehow this is always the case. Things that take ages in ESO happen almost instantly in GW2. If only ZOS would try to learn something from a competitor...
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    As there are multiple threads regarding the recent login issues we will be closing this one. Earlier today there were login issues affecting all megaservers. These login issues should now be resolved.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.