The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

[Request] Greymoor Keep Lab Furnishings

TeruKisuke
TeruKisuke
✭✭✭✭
Hello again, making one more request for the day. I was going through Greymoor Keep in Blackreach for the Lady of Blood quest, and came across many fantastic assets that are not yet furnishings. We do not have many furnishings in the Vampiric style, and for the next zone DLC it would be wonderful if we can get our hands on them.

There are lots of see-through bottles and pots, apparatuses, pots of blood, books with nice covers, open books, torture tools, bloody devices, and some very cool looking charts and research notes. We haven't gotten anything like new bottles and see-through jars in a very long time, so I would be ecstatic if these were added to the live game. I'll include some screenshots of what I'm talking about.
mouvptuuo2vn.jpg3j3so1ghchdf.jpgyeffv7nxwwq9.jpgiepqxer2rw61.jpgy7sod2gqa5yw.jpggfymkpj1lgoa.jpgni0gewlq84wd.jpggs8beph13t44.jpg
  • Cameron991
    Cameron991
    ✭✭✭✭
    Couldn’t agree more!! Would love all of those vampiric furnitures there as well as the mad scientist looking items like those red goo glass machines in the lab in that one greymoor main quest and those in the stone garden dungeon. And I would simply love Vampiric structural items and some blood we could place
  • TeruKisuke
    TeruKisuke
    ✭✭✭✭
    Cameron991 wrote: »
    Couldn’t agree more!! Would love all of those vampiric furnitures there as well as the mad scientist looking items like those red goo glass machines in the lab in that one greymoor main quest and those in the stone garden dungeon. And I would simply love Vampiric structural items and some blood we could place

Yes, they’re lovely! I realized that all of the new structural furnishings with Stonethorn are Solitude only, and we did not get any new Vampire stuff (besides the Undaunted tank and gargoyle) despite having so few of them. So it would be nice if in the zone DLC, this style with a lot of potential yet so few items was fleshed out more.
  • Cameron991
    Cameron991
    ✭✭✭✭
    TeruKisuke wrote: »
    Cameron991 wrote: »

Yes, they’re lovely! I realized that all of the new structural furnishings with Stonethorn are Solitude only, and we did not get any new Vampire stuff (besides the Undaunted tank and gargoyle) despite having so few of them. So it would be nice if in the zone DLC, this style with a lot of potential yet so few items was fleshed out more.

Agreed! I really hope the zone brings a lot of vampire stuff