The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Summerset Impresario Housing Items

max_only
max_only
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
Anyone have a picture of the “Psijic lighting globe, small” in a home or dark area?
Also if you know which of these are acquired in game through crafting or stealing let me know.
#FiteForYourRite Bosmer = Stealth
#OppositeResourceSiphoningAttacks
|| CP 1000+ || PC/NA || GUILDS: LWH; IA; CH; XA
""All gods' creatures (you lot) are equal when covered in A1 sauce"" -- Old Bosmeri Wisdom
  • Sirvaleen
    Sirvaleen
    ✭✭✭✭
    Until someone gives you some shots, you can actually see them used in the Dreaming Cave under the Ceporah Tower iirc. The merchant near Artaeum wayshrine sells the praxis for those I think.
  • newtinmpls
    newtinmpls
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Sirvaleen wrote: »
    Until someone gives you some shots, you can actually see them used in the Dreaming Cave under the Ceporah Tower iirc. The merchant near Artaeum wayshrine sells the praxis for those I think.

Oh wow...that's interesting.

Thank you!
    Tenesi Faryon of Telvanni - Dunmer Sorceress who deliberately sought sacrifice into Cold Harbor to rescue her beloved.
    Hisa Ni Caemaire - Altmer Sorceress, member of the Order Draconis and Adept of the House of Dibella.
    Broken Branch Toothmaul - goblin (for my goblin characters, I use either orsimer or bosmer templates) Templar, member of the Order Draconis and persistently unskilled pickpocket
    Mol gro Durga - Orsimer Socerer/Battlemage who died the first time when the Nibenay Valley chapterhouse of the Order Draconis was destroyed, then went back to Cold Harbor to rescue his second/partner who was still captive. He overestimated his resistance to the hopelessness of Oblivion, about to give up, and looked up to see the golden glow of atherius surrounding a beautiful young woman who extended her hand to him and said "I can help you". He carried Fianna Kingsley out of Cold Harbor on his shoulder. He carried Alvard Stower under one arm. He also irritated the Prophet who had intended the portal for only Mol and Lyris.
    Order Draconis - well c'mon there has to be some explanation for all those dragon tattoos.
    House of Dibella - If you have ever seen or read "Memoirs of a Geisha" that's just the beginning...
    Nibenay Valley Chapterhouse - Where now stands only desolate ground and a dolmen there once was a thriving community supporting one of the major chapterhouses of the Order Draconis
  • theskymoves
    theskymoves
    ✭✭✭✭
    Psijic Lighting Globe, Small is craftable; the recipe/praxis can be purchased from the Psijic Merchant in Arteum (near the wayshrine), for 10,000 gold.

IIRC, the furnishing recipe unlock for purchase after reaching a various ranks in the Psijic line, and both the recipes and the crafted furnishings are bound.

(I have one in one of my houses, but I've already shut down my gaming PC for the evening... if no-one posts a picture of the light in situ, I'll screencap it tomorrow.)
    Edited by theskymoves on July 26, 2020 2:00AM
  • bluebird
    bluebird
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Crowns only: Monument, Pergola, Mirror, Painting.
    Craftable: Archway, Desk, Winerack, Display cases (both), Psijic Lighting Globe.
    (Not sure about the Painting - confirmed below to be the same painting that you can get it ingame too)

As Sirvaleen said, the Psijic globe recipe (as well as the other Psijic furnishing recipes) can be bought from the Merchant in Arteum, between the Wayshrine and the Tower. You will need certain Psijic ranks to unlock the recipes though, and the furniture are Bound on Pickup - unlike the other Craftable furniture which you can buy at guild traders.

So the best way to spend Event Tickets is on the Crown-exclusive items, or on the Psijic Globe.
    s1vwkmro874d.png
    Here's an example of the Psijic Lighting Globe, Small in the cellar room of Ebonheart Chateau. It's a pretty dark room, and I switched off all other sources of Light in there, so you can see the comparison with the base room without any light, and with a single globe in the middle. It has decent range, and it's not overly bright like some other Enchanted Lights.
    Edited by bluebird on July 27, 2020 12:36AM
  • max_only
    max_only
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @bluebird Thank you!
    #FiteForYourRite Bosmer = Stealth
    #OppositeResourceSiphoningAttacks
    || CP 1000+ || PC/NA || GUILDS: LWH; IA; CH; XA
    ""All gods' creatures (you lot) are equal when covered in A1 sauce"" -- Old Bosmeri Wisdom
  • KMarble
    KMarble
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    bluebird wrote: »
    (Not sure about the Painting, it might actually be the same one that you can get from the artists' quest chain in Summerset as a quest reward. There's a whole bunch of Summerset paintings so I don't know if it's the same one)

It is the same painting. I got a second one a few weeks ago by opening a chest in SS.
  • Jayne_Doe
    Jayne_Doe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Right, as I mentioned in the SS event announcement thread, only things you need to worry about purchasing if tickets are limited are the pergola, monument, and mirror. Everything else is available in-game.

And, as I also mentioned, don't bother buying the painting from guild traders unless you just don't feel like doing the really simple quest to get it - or it's a really cheap price.