The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

is anyone getting solitude/vampiric furnishing plans?

Playboy_Shrek
Playboy_Shrek
✭✭✭
I literally thieved the blue palace 30x+ times. and pickpocketed 50+ people. and stolen just about every container in the map and I got nothing. not even a green solitude plan.
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I got a couple. They are rare.
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• Ye_Olde_Crowe
    Ye_Olde_Crowe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    A few Solitude plans. No Vampiric plans yet.
    PC EU.

=primarily PvH (Player vs. House)=
  • Hotdog_23
    Hotdog_23
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    My best luck has been in the public dungeons by far specifically the one with the dwemer. Generally get one per trip but I take my time and loot everything takes at least 45-60 minutes.
  • Playboy_Shrek
    Playboy_Shrek
    ✭✭✭
    Hotdog_23 wrote: »
    My best luck has been in the public dungeons by far specifically the one with the dwemer. Generally get one per trip but I take my time and loot everything takes at least 45-60 minutes.

that seems to be quite the pattern. always the public dungeons
  • Hallothiel
    Hallothiel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    2 vampire - iirc from last stage of main quest when running up through the vamp house & looting everything.
    1 Solitude but not sure where.

Drop rate is abysmal.
  • CaffeinatedMayhem
    CaffeinatedMayhem
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Solitude plans should not drop from pickpocketing, and the drop rate for stealing has always been better in locked homes.

Best drop rate are the public dungeons, Ncthunkarst especially becuase of the large nubmer of urns. I get a plan about every other run of the public dungeons. You can also get plans from harrowstorms, but on average 1 plan per 20-30 storms.

Remember - plan drop rates are EXTERMELY low. I do not know the exact nubmer of urns in Nchtunkarst but it is probably 100. So that's 1 plan for 200 urns.