The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

ESO Live Events?

Mystic_wolf479
Mystic_wolf479
✭✭✭
Does anyone know if such things exist?
For example, does anyone have a local game store that has an ESO night where a bunch of like-minded people come to play ESO together?
Maybe at a restaurant, or bar?
I've found places that have board games and comic events, and then there are the bigger events where people somehow get paid to PVP and such, but nothing like what I have in mind.

I was thinking about starting something like this, maybe rent a small office space and decorate it in an ESO theme.
Could have pizza, BYOB/W (W=Weed: I'm an open & fully functional stoner), events, could form a guild, have cosplay nights, stream the event on twitch, idk. This is still a fresh idea.

I have bio sheets with customized/cropped screenshots for my characters, each character has a backstory, It might be stupid but w/e idc, I live for this game lol.
I can't even help it, when someones talking about something serious I'm thinking about ESO.
I play maybe 10-15 hours a day, ("Disabled") and I figured since it's it's all that I really think about I might as well go with it. Getting a job at Zeni is probably out of the question, so I was hoping to sort of just start something and see what happens.
I'd ask friends, or just start it up with friends, but I don't have any LOL
I don't like most people outside of some events I go to annually, and there's just something about discord that I don't like.
I guess I'm just looking to bring some fun, like-minded people together maybe once a month.

Please share your thoughts, thank you.
  • Ithilis
    Ithilis
    ✭✭✭
    I live in the Netherlands, and last year during a fantasy fair called Elfia there was an ESO tent, where you could play the beta version of Northern Elsweyr, hang out with other people, buy sweetrolls and get a sort of "skyshard clue"-hunt card to collect stamps all around the event terrein. I did it with my boyfriend and we played a bit in the tent :)

It was pretty fun.
    Leader of Storytellers&Slavers RP guild PC EU
    Officer in Aetherius Art Housing guild PC EU
    Saxhleel - Power to the Hist
  • Mystic_wolf479
    Mystic_wolf479
    ✭✭✭
    That does sound fun, I like that they had sweet rolls that's a nice touch. Thank you.