The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Pets

Mavern
Mavern
Soul Shriven
Its great having a pet, but lets face it, most of us want a cat or a dog. And as there do seem to be cats and dogs in the game, then I would like one that follows me, like my pet does at home. Particularly if it does not splash about in the water all the time. I would like a cat.
Can someone make me a cat pet please. about the size of the current pets would be good, but bigger would be better.

Thanks

Mavern
  • eXifreXi
    eXifreXi
    I don't think that this is possible.
    There won't be any content mods for ESO since it's an MMO.

You can't expect the same Mods for ESO as they exist for Skyrim.

MODs that can be done are:

- HP Bar etc and for example a bar that shows all infos ESO already provides
    - Map Mods to show skyshards
    - Scrolling combat texts to show the damage
    - recount to analyse the DPS and HPS
    - Searchmod for the guildshop
    - etc.

So all kinds of mods that make the game more userfriendly. But not a single content mod. (: keep that in mind.
  • AreoHotah
    AreoHotah
    ✭✭✭✭
    i would like a baby tiger, i'm a khajiit :D
    Edited by AreoHotah on April 21, 2014 9:10AM
    Hota'h, Dual-wield/bow full medium armor NB Khajiit from day 1.

https://imageshack.com/i/p2rF313Qj/b]
  • BadVolt
    BadVolt
    Soul Shriven
    You are not allowed to make any new stuff or replace textures, spells, music, zones, etc. All we can do is useing limitet amount of API functions. But it's very flexible.