The Gold Road Chapter โ€“ which includes the Scribing system โ€“ and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
โ€ข [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance โ€“ April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
โ€ข Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance โ€“ April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
โ€ข PlayStationยฎ: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance โ€“ April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Summerset event ????!!!!

NeverLand6979
NeverLand6979
Soul Shriven
I just wanted to know if this has happened to anyone else!?๐Ÿคท๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ‘‚

So.... I have been SuPeR busy working this week so I didn't get a chance to play any of the Summerset event. ๐ŸŽฎ I HATE missing events!! ๐Ÿ‘Š So today I decided before work I would log on and try and get my "glorious" summerset coffer. So I went to an abyssal glacier, didn't get it, just a summerset coffer with 1 Culanda Laquer and one piece of blue armor. So I get on ESO forum and read that it's daily quest that give you the "glorious" coffer, so here I go to Alinor and grab my 2 daily quest, off to kill Grevald, once again, I recieved a 1 bunch of insect parts and 1 blue piece of armor!!!!๐Ÿคฌ

Its ***! These events are highlights my days!! I love to get all my prizes!!! ๐ŸŽ

And does anyone know how to complain about this and be heard?
Edited by NeverLand6979 on July 26, 2020 3:59PM
  • mikikatze
    mikikatze
    โœญโœญโœญโœญโœญ
    You have to hand the daily in...
  • NeverLand6979
    NeverLand6979
    Soul Shriven
    Wow! I've been working to many hours!!!
  • Ithilis
    Ithilis
    โœญโœญโœญ
    This thread made my day :)
    Leader of Storytellers&Slavers RP guild PC EU
    Officer in Aetherius Art Housing guild PC EU
    Saxhleel - Power to the Hist
  • NeverLand6979
    NeverLand6979
    Soul Shriven
    I almost erased it, out of embarrassment!!!!! But then I thought about it and was like...... No. No. Own that ***!!!! So I'm at least glad my pointless rant made someones day!!!