The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

DPS parse - add on (What is this add on)

chaz
chaz
✭✭✭✭
Hello, I was wondering if anyone can identify the circled add-on in the image below.

rcgs7mzpl4pn.png

And does anyone know if this helps in general as a learning tool to improve one's DPS parse?

Differences aside and yes this being a PC game in general, I still use a controller to game. It's my comfort zone.

Even though my character can hit like a bus and sustain crossing over the red (Aoe) , all this time playing I could not really figure out how to improve my parse.

So now I'm revisiting that and need all the help I can get.
Those in power only have the illusion they are powerful, however in reality, those in power are only so because we allow them to be.

ESO Beta Test Ultimate Question for control!
Lord Dagon's Mythic Dawn Guild is now recruiting. Dailies, trials, Raids, Fun, Discord (required for staying on Crown), guild bank and so much more. Msg me or mail me in game @Chaz for invite. **See Link Here** ElderScrollsOnlineYouTube

ElderScrollsOnline Purchase History April 17, 2017 through May 30th 2022 (Crowns,Upgrades, ESO Plus) = $5,610.38
  • blendertoes
    blendertoes
    ✭✭✭
    Looks like S’rendarr. You can check it out on esoui.com or minion.
  • tyggerbob
    tyggerbob
    ✭✭✭✭
    Combat Metrics will also give you want you need for assessing your parse.
    Action Duration Reminder is also very helpful.
    Just my $0.02.
    Tyg
  • Milchbart
    Milchbart
    ✭✭✭✭
    I'd say its LUI.

I have all active buffs (left) and debuffs (right) on my screen from LUI.