The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Surviving CP PvP as a 270 CP templar healer

mrwizardguy
The main issue is in small battles when I get focused by multiple 810 CP players. I run with a friend in a very experienced group and they like to pick fights 5v5, sometimes even 5v10. In those small engagements they notice i’m healing (and 270cp) and they all come after me.

Should I reinvest my points to be more tanky? My healing and magicka recovery is good. The problem is I get hit like a truck by these 810’s. I’m fully geared in heavyseducer, chokethorn, transmute.

What damage mitigation numbers should I aim for?
  • Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You should aim for 20k+ Physical and Spell Resist and 3k+ Crit Resist ... 2.5k Crit Resist is passable with a damage shield up some of the time. Lower than 2.5k Crit Resist gets into damage shields 100% of the time.

Fortunately, you can get resist in a number of ways: mundus stone, protective jewelry, defending weapons, set bonuses on gear, and the CP points you've already earned.

Edited by Taleof2Cities on July 27, 2020 5:04PM