Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Skill points

berscht.ur.bubblenub18_ESO
How many skill points are able to acquire in the world? Can you max out everything?
  • nerevarine1138
    nerevarine1138
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There are over 300 skill points available, but no, you cannot max out everything.
    ----
    Murray?
  • LoneWalker
    LoneWalker
    ✭✭
    Can't max everything out but gives you so much freedom... I got a lot of points in skills I don't even use and I ain't missing them.
    Edited by LoneWalker on April 21, 2014 3:17AM
  • Nasuradin_ESO
    Nasuradin_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Each class tree uses about 20 skill points for a total of 60, each weapon tree also uses about 20 skill points for 120 total and each armor tree uses 13 for a total of 39 so if you wanted to be jack of all trades you'd need 219 skill points with a hundred or so left for world skills pvp skills guild skills or crafting
  • berscht.ur.bubblenub18_ESO
    How many skill points are able to acquire in the world? Can you max out everything?
    Each class tree uses about 20 skill points for a total of 60, each weapon tree also uses about 20 skill points for 120 total and each armor tree uses 13 for a total of 39 so if you wanted to be jack of all trades you'd need 219 skill points with a hundred or so left for world skills pvp skills guild skills or crafting

So 219 skill points to max every weapon/ class tree? wow
  • Nasuradin_ESO
    Nasuradin_ESO
    ✭✭✭

So 219 skill points to max every weapon/ class tree? wow
    All 3 Class trees all 6 weapon trees all 3 armor trees

Also, skill calculator. Though I don't think it has a skill point cap built into it because I hear max is 300something usually 350, but you can go over 350 with this calculator

• Alyrn_Grey
    Alyrn_Grey
    ✭✭✭
    To be pedantic it is about 330 skill points currently available in game.
  • Thete
    Thete
    ✭✭✭
    Alyrn_Grey wrote: »
    To be pedantic it is about 330 skill points currently available in game.

Though how many people can realistically acquire, and how long it will take, may be another question.
  • Alyrn_Grey
    Alyrn_Grey
    ✭✭✭
    True, that includes the 48 skyshards in Cyrodiil. But that just makes it interesting.